PDA

View Full Version : PSE bearing string guide?

Lozzie
02-02-2013, 09:57 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there is a rolling string guide made by either PSE or another company that I can mount on my 2011 PSE Brute. The red (supposedly teflon) string guide has damaged my string, I checked for burrs and sharp edges but I found nothing and now that i've ordered a custom built string for it I'm wondering if there is different style guide that will be more string friendly.

Bowzone_Mikey
02-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Literallys 100s of them out there ...

depends on how much you wanna spend ... they range from 5 bucks for a peice of teflon to 110 bucks or so for the Arctec CPR system ...
most are pretty good .... but stay the hell away from the Turbow Speed roller ... it will void your warrantee ... .. as it preloads your limbs

In fact I would be hesitant to install any sort of roller on your bow ... If it were designed to have a roller gaurd in place, it probally would've come from the factory with one

I personally am getting a Tilt tamer for my target bows .. love what they do and the reveiws of them

donny.brooke
02-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Bearfoot archery has a bent cable guard which is similiar to the tilt tamer for around 40 bucks shipped