PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru pack to try on

tbocking
01-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Does anyone in the salmon arm area have a Duplex Timberline 7200 pack that I could try on. I am not a fan of spending money without trying these things on. I dont mind driving a ways to meet someone, the beer will be on me for the oportunity
Thanks in advance Ted

lorneparker1
01-23-2013, 11:12 PM
If your on the island i have a T2 that you can try anytime. Honestly, give them a call they will build the pack to fit you. You will be super happy and if you dont like it the resale on a DT2 is about 95% because of the usual 6 week wait time being taken out of the equation. IF i were buying new i would be looking long and hard at the bikini frame with the high camp for the duplex system.

decker9
01-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Im a couple hrs west of PG, a ways to far for ya, but like Lorne said, they will build the pack to fit you. I was in your shoes last summer when i ordered mine, thats alot of $$$ to put out for something before trying it first. But i did, and iv never looked back! I put on alot of miles last fall with it, and besides the side pockets not having any flaps or zippers, im 100% happy with it. Kifaru has awesome sales rep's that know theyr products very well and are super helpfull. there alot of diffrent adjustments a person can make to tweek them on the fit also. When I ordered my DT1 last summer, I gave them all my measurements, and when it showed up it fit like a glove.

MattB
01-24-2013, 07:14 PM
Just out of curiosity what packs have you used in the past? I have a KU5200 and I have no complaints. It has to be the most comfortable pack I've worn!

tbocking
01-26-2013, 06:41 PM
I currently own an Icon 6500 from kuiu its ok but would like a bit bigger pack and its not the most comfortable pack in the world with 65+ pounds