PDA

View Full Version : Gamehunter 60

308Lover
01-22-2013, 06:39 PM
Anyone heard from Gamehunter? New Zealand has taken some rough times around Christchurch with earthquakes etc. Now I hear of volcanic activity on one of the Islands. Besides that, what is open regarding hunting etc. as our seasons are now closed. Can you hunt the boars and wild goats all year?

The Dude
01-23-2013, 12:01 AM
I haven't heard from him in two weeks or so. Did you send him a PM?
I believe invasive, destruuctive species are NCS, but neil can sort you out there.
I think the Red Stags were put on licenses when they realized they can make money off them :D

hunter1947
01-23-2013, 04:24 AM
Neil called me a few days ago and wanted to talk to me but I was in bed I will be calling Neil back in a few days to check in on him to see how he is doing..

gamehunter6o
01-23-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm here and all is well.
I've been doing a bit of fishing and found hunting is far more rewarding as far as results are concerned.
I will post an odd coincidence that happened to me last Monday titled, "What were the odds".

308Lover
01-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Good to hear all is well. New Zealand is on my bucket list. Fishing for trout and just maybe a shot at something else. Sorry I missed seeing you last time you were up here. Let's make that a big plan.

gamehunter6o
01-29-2013, 03:30 AM
Good to hear all is well. New Zealand is on my bucket list. Fishing for trout and just maybe a shot at something else. Sorry I missed seeing you last time you were up here. Let's make that a big plan.
Give me a yell if you're coming and I'll jack something up for you. We won't give you fires, drought, floods or crocs, (that's Aussie) but we may give you an earthquake or eruption to remember.

hunter1947
01-29-2013, 04:15 AM
Give me a yell if you're coming and I'll jack something up for you. We won't give you fires, drought, floods or crocs, (that's Aussie) but we may give you an earthquake or eruption to remember.

Neil was nice to have talked to you on the phone the other day and that all is well with you my friend ,,wee just have to talk more on MSN ,,stop being a snob and send me more emails ,,,LOL..