PDA

View Full Version : M37 Seeker by Martin

000buck
01-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Its on its way. my new 3d bow is a martin seeker.... very interesting piece of equipment.it has an adjustable brace hieght almost 2.25 inches worth. its coming with a copper john silver talon moveable sight , alien fang drop away and 6" alien stabilizer. Review to follow once i have it and its tuned.

RoscoeP
01-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Just went and looked it up on the Martin web site, interesting looking bow, hope you enjoy it. Cheers Roscoe

Bowzone_Mikey
01-15-2013, 09:35 PM
very interested in the Review ....

The Rytera line used to be a separate brand ... kind of the R&D line (like AR was to PSE) ... Interesting

000buck
01-16-2013, 12:55 AM
They still bare the rytera label on the limbs but Martin has now folded rytera in at the top of their line up

Red arch
03-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Bow is very interesting. Just curious what the balance will feel like with the grip ahead of the riser. Looking forward to the review.

000buck
04-14-2013, 10:18 PM
Ok two shoots in. 1st was Naniamo fish and game. The Seeker made her debut. This bow is notably heavier than my APA mamba 36 xl but hey how long do I have to hold it up for. I have also noticed that the lighter the bow gets the longer and heavier the stabilizers become. First round at Naniamo started well with 3 straight X's but the more irritated I became with the people who added themselves to the quiet dou of the wife and I the worse it got. First round was a 170.... Second round ( we missed the start and jumped in between large groups on our own.... oooops) went much better at 191. Ok I had a good day.
Next was Courtney 2 days 80 targets. Day 1 round 1 179, round 2 181 Ok this is consistent with Naniamo. Day 2 round 1 203 round 2 201. Prior to getting this bow my scores were never better than 174 and suddenly a marked increase. I think it may be the extra weight. This bow seems very comfortable to shoot. Very smooth draw (@ 65 lbs ) solid back wall and very definite valley. Slight vibration on string stops but no worse than anything else i think. This bow is also very quiet the VEMS seem to dampen a lot of the crack that I am used to from the APA. Over all I'm very impressed with the Martin product line and advise anyone to give them a chance when looking for a new Bow...

Mike