PDA

View Full Version : Vernon members, I need a trail sled.....

thepitchedlink
01-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Hi guys, it seems I could really use a small trail sled for a few days near the end of the month.....before I rent one from a dealer ($$) i thought I would ask around here...anyone got one I could borrow/buy/rent for a few days? I don't need a fancy mountain sled, just a light trail rider for a couple of days....if I buy it, it's gotta be an older, cheaper one, but at least a little bit reliable. if you've got one. or know of one, PM me please
Pitched

Mods, if this should be in the EE instead, just move it or let me know, thanks

BCKyle
01-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Might be misremembering but I dropped some stuff off at Fermco rentals (by the OK Springs brewery) and I thought I saw a couple sleds there looked kinda beat up but seems to me I saw a 'Rental' marking on one of 'em. Might be worth a call to see if they actually rent 'em and if so how much. Good luck!

ncurrie
01-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Go in and talk to Brian at the shop here in Lumby, if he doesn't have something he might know who will.

thepitchedlink
01-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks guys, Fermco is a bust, they don't rent them...The Lumby shop is the same and recommended Banner in Vernon...gonna end up buying one here if I'm not careful!!

BCKyle
01-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Hmmm too bad sorry that didn't work out. Good luck with the search