PDA

View Full Version : Hijacking of my HBC identity!! watch out

1 shot 1 kill
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Hello all HBCers, i just wanted to send a note out warning others not to make the same mistake i apparently made.
I have been a member since Jan 2007 and due to my occupation and my extreme outdoor lifestyle I am rarely on here. Having said that I last posted ( with the help of moose) some pics of our bucks this season in Nov and havent been on here since. I signed in yesterday to post some pictures of the immy moose my girlfriend and I got Nov 4th reg 3 20 min from the house and noticed pictures in my gallery I had not put there...i looked around and noticed I had responded or posted comments on some threads that I also was not aware of!
it took me a bit to figure it out but here is what happened: I had used my cousins phone in Nov to post my deer pics as he had the pics on his phone, (one of my hunting partners) and i have the habit of staying signed on so whenever i go to the HBC site it I am automatically signed in..well apparently he went on and was was logged in under my name..

long story short he posted comments etc out of his league to some threads..and sorry to say out of bounds for what I would post on here myself.

anyone can see in 6yrs i have posted around 140 comments..now i am around 180...i have not found all of his postings yet..but some.
i do have the same views on optics, and I am the one who is the competition shooter, but I do not brag about it...everyone has their own skill set. He is STILL IN TRAINING and after this crap he did on HBC he will no longer be my understudy.

so back to my point... if you use other computers or ways of accessing HBC (or any other site i imagine) DO NOT USE THE ALWAYS REMEMBER ME FEATURE!!! sign in new each time as I will even on my own phone, and laptop from now on!!

After I confronted him he said he would get his own name and activate an account on HBC, he is 22 and the attitude to go with it! i have no idea if he has signed in yet but if he does and I find out his user name I will share it with everyone if he gets out of line again!

I will prob not be on here again now for awhile as I am preparing to shove off for a 6mnth haul..so hopefully this will be the end of it..

thanks guys

1 shot 1 kill

1 shot 1 kill
01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
now back to finish new babies room before i leave, but thankfully i am back 3 weeks before due date! yay..gotta butter up mom as best as i can before shoving off

BiG Boar
01-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I actually liked you better when he was you.

KodiakHntr
01-08-2013, 04:13 PM
I kinda still want to see the pic of the trophy case full of bushnell sponsored trophies......

BiG Boar
01-08-2013, 05:03 PM
I kinda still want to see the pic of the trophy case full of bushnell sponsored trophies......

hahaha yeah. And the fact that you've been shooting them for 30 years, since you're only a 22 y/o kid.

Weatherby Fan
01-08-2013, 05:11 PM

hahaha yeah. And the fact that you've been shooting them for 30 years, since you're only a 22 y/o kid.

That is some funny spit right there......you lads are quick to witt !

RiverOtter
01-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I'd kinda like to meet your cousin, in person, one day.........

......Kidding...:mrgreen:

Steeleco
01-08-2013, 10:00 PM
That is some funny shit right there......you lads are quick to witt !

No you spelled that wrong, I'm sure you meant TWIT!!!

I've been guilty of using an old work computer and getting up and not logging off. Good thing I'm a mod and could erase the crap my buddies posted. In your case, just go beat cous up side the head and you'll be good.

Jimmy4x4
01-08-2013, 10:02 PM
passwords are like condoms. change them often and dont share them with others

olympia
01-09-2013, 12:24 AM
hey everyone this is "one shot one kill" haha i need to know asap how much horse semen can be safely pumped into a human arsehole without getting pregnant

The Hermit
01-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Glad you didn't stay logged into your bank account now aren't you! LOL

The Dawg
01-09-2013, 12:52 AM
hey everyone this is "one shot one kill" haha i need to know asap how much horse semen can be safely pumped into a human arsehole without getting pregnant

Sure. It's like that "I have a friend" story....

RiverOtter
01-09-2013, 06:24 PM

And the best part, calling someone a COWARD, from a borrowed identity............Classic.:-D

TexasWalker
01-09-2013, 10:25 PM
07-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Thread: How would you call it?? (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?53354-How-would-you-call-it)

by 1 shot 1 kill (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/member.php?2953-1-shot-1-kill)

Replies54Views3,654

Re: How would you call it?? (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?53354-How-would-you-call-it&p=716718#post716718)

For me this is clearely a 3 point and not an immature 2point, even with the broken tines you can see it is a 3 point, why would you take your chances and harvest the animal trying to convince others...

01-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Thread: Vortex optics (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?90552-Vortex-optics)

by 1 shot 1 kill (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/member.php?2953-1-shot-1-kill)

Replies39Views2,345

Re: Vortex optics (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?90552-Vortex-optics&p=1264327#post1264327)

hahaha yeah..this from a guy who backed away on a 1500meter shoot off his loopy against my bushnell..just sayin...
M&P swat know what their talking about!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

I am calling total BS on the stolen identity.

Above are two random quotes I pulled from your post stream,one from back in 2010 and one from 2013.
I selected them at random yet both have the same tell tale three period finish and spacing that are used in almost your posts from the time joined.
It is the same as when Jeff posts under a new name you can tell right away by his punctuation habits.

I really doubt your 22 year old nephew was clever enough to look back in your post history and mimic your style to go undetected.

I have more respect for a guy that can beak off and stand up for what he says than a guy who tries to make up a BS story to cover it up:mrgreen:

P.S.

Bushnells...are...pieces...of...crap

trapman
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
I will still take you up on a long distance shot off .Bushnell against my leupold

BiG Boar
01-10-2013, 07:49 AM
I'd rather have a sister in a whore house than a brother with a bushnell.

pescado
01-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Don't see too many loopy's recommended on this page. This is done by a guy that makes a living reviewing and writing about rifle scopes. I do use a 2.5-8x36, like it, but there are other good choices out there. He rates the Bushnell as "the best all round performer" and if any of us knew as much about optics as he does we'd have a good life : shooting, hunting, going to shows and writing about good values and features offered in the rifle scope market.

http://opticsthoughts.com/index.php/rifle-scopes/18-the-rating-scale/44-riflescopes-under-1000

Dutch Ppoacher
01-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Yawn..... this is a stupid thread, can't believe ppl are actually trying to discredit this, and further i can't believe i wasted my time reading and now replying as well.

burger
01-10-2013, 01:50 PM
I'd rather have a sister in a whore house than a brother with a bushnell.

Funny chit!!

RiverOtter
01-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Don't see too many loopy's recommended on this page. This is done by a guy that makes a living reviewing and writing about rifle scopes. I do use a 2.5-8x36, like it, but there are other good choices out there. He rates the Bushnell as "the best all round performer" and if any of us knew as much about optics as he does we'd have a good life : shooting, hunting, going to shows and writing about good values and features offered in the rifle scope market.

http://opticsthoughts.com/index.php/rifle-scopes/18-the-rating-scale/44-riflescopes-under-1000

Don't see any Zeiss, Leica or Huskemaw either.......

KodiakHntr
01-11-2013, 09:28 PM
You know, I'd still like to see some of these high class bench guns that win all the trophies.....

Gateholio
01-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Okay 1 shot 1 kill, thanks for the clarification