PDA

View Full Version : antler buyers?

Muliechaser
01-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Struck with.vehicle issues for.the wife. And no way
For.her to.get to work or take our son to.daycare.. Ive decided to.try
And sell my 2010 wt rack. In an effort to raise a few bucks to help buy a running now.safe vehicle ..7x9 . 6x6 typ mainframe with some junk of course . Easily 150-170?inches. reg 8 buck ..

I.can send pictures if i.have to but cannot post on here.
Would be interested in somebody located in the south ok
Thanks!

Mc

.300WSMImpact!
01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
If I were you I would look to sell it south in the states if you can find the legal way (not sure if you can or not), down there is where you will get the most money, I dont know price ranges or what to expect, send me a pic I will send the picture to my parents in Texas see if they can get a buyer

Muliechaser
01-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Email sent!

Mc

pickle88
01-04-2013, 05:27 PM
what are antlers worth ...i never thought of them having cash value ....whats the set your talking about worth

markt308
01-04-2013, 05:30 PM
post on caigslist if you didn't already! always see guys on there that say "will buy all types of antlers" . You may not get top dollar but you might get a quick sale. Just an idea

pickle88
01-04-2013, 05:36 PM
post on caigslist if you didn't already! always see guys on there that say "will buy all types of antlers" . You may not get top dollar but you might get a quick sale. Just an idea

what is topp dollar...

Muliechaser
01-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I never thought they would either lol.
Ive been offered 200 for them in the past but wasnt willing to at that time.
Now i dont mind if i get rid of them to benafit my family.

what are antlers worth ...i never thought of them having cash value ....whats the set your talking about worth

Muliechaser
01-04-2013, 05:40 PM
They pay by the pound typiclly . So it wouldnt be enough to matter lol.

Ive found big wt sheds and gotten 100 a set just for a set of sheds

moose2
01-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey MC
If you go to antlertom.com you will get a good idea of what your size of rack gets in the states, then you can go from there. Hope this helps.
Mike

Muliechaser
01-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks moose!
I scored him up twice first time i got 152 with 21 in deductions and
And 153 the second time . Hes decent . Top dollar seems to be in the 200-250 range.

Whats the rules for shipping animal parts over the line?

Mc

kennyj
01-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your wife. Tough times. To bad you couldn't sell them with the option to buy back when things get bettor.
kenny

hunter1947
01-05-2013, 05:15 AM
Sorry to hear it saddens me to hear stuff like this :icon_frow,,,, hell I will buy them off you and when you get back onto your feet you can buy them back off me send me a private message and we can talk I am a fair and honest person and when the time comes along and you want your racks back you get them back no ifs or buts :),,Wayne H-47..

eastkoot
01-05-2013, 09:18 AM
6 bucks a pound, doesn't seem to matter about score as they just cut them from the skull and use as doggy chews.. You can't buy a wagon with the horns you have!!!

The Hermit
01-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Way to go Wayne!

f350ps
01-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Sorry to hear it saddens me to hear stuff like this :icon_frow,,,, hell I will buy them off you and when you get back onto your feet you can buy them back off me send me a private message and we can talk I am a fair and honest person and when the time comes along and you want your racks back you get them back no ifs or buts :),,Wayne H-47..
That's a nice gesture Wayne, I hope it all works out! K

landphil
01-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Are you short a vehicle because of a breakdown? I'm a mechanic, with a shop at my house, and might be able to help you out. I don't have any impressive antlers, but would still hate to part with any with the memories attached to them. PM me if there is any way I can help.

lorneparker1
01-05-2013, 08:50 PM
wow. Some stand up dudes on this thread. !

Kudo's to you folks

Lorne

hunter1947
01-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Me and Traves talked yesterday for almost two hours Traves is a reall decent person we worked out what we will do regarding his WT rack ,,we should help out others in this world if we can would make it a better place for all and yes there are lots of very kind people that do help others and that includes this hunting forum HBC is the best forum out there in western canada :)..

Rackmastr
01-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Good man Wayne. Lots of stand up guys in our 'hunting' community.

Muliechaser
01-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Yeah was a great chat wayne. We as hunters/ gatherers are some of the most helpfull giving people
On this earth . I only can wish that everybody were like that!
Makes the world a less hostile place to live.. i see the helpfull careing type dieing very
Fast in todays day and age . Wayne is a true sportsman a true stand up guy . Obviosly going out
Of his way to help sombody in need . And with that said he is a true gentalmen . He has lots to share
In his knowledge and you beter beleive i absorbed everthing he had to say.

Mc

Me and Traves talked yesterday for almost two hours Traves is a reall decent person we worked out what we will do regarding his WT rack ,,we should help out others in this world if we can would make it a better place for all and yes there are lots of very kind people that do help others and that includes this hunting forum HBC is the best forum out there in western canada :)..

Muliechaser
01-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Yes 3 break downs transfer case in 1 , third member in another. And an electrical in another
I am a mechanic as well its just the cost of a new tcase or a matching ratio third member thats the issue!

Mc

Are you short a vehicle because of a breakdown? I'm a mechanic, with a shop at my house, and might be able to help you out. I don't have any impressive antlers, but would still hate to part with any with the memories attached to them. PM me if there is any way I can help.