PDA

View Full Version : goose call

fowl language
12-23-2012, 06:02 PM
if anyone wants a really good goose call ,contact blacktail <roy>..i have probably 30 goose calls and just took one of 6 off my lanyard to add blacktails..it,s a wood call and is great at finishing the geese with clucks and moans. for the price it,s on compare with the big guns from the states...really enjoy it..thanks roy....dale

Foxton Gundogs
12-23-2012, 08:57 PM
if anyone wants a really good goose call ,contact blacktail <roy>..i have probably 30 goose calls and just took one of 6 off my lanyard to add blacktails..it,s a wood call and is great at finishing the geese with clucks and moans. for the price it,s on compare with the big guns from the states...really enjoy it..thanks roy....dale

X2 thats what I've been saying all along great calls Roy is great to deal with and produces quality work he really stands behind:-D

bogman
01-03-2013, 09:27 AM

I hate to blow smoke up Fowl's ass about his calling abilities but if he says they are good, i'm buying one

fowl language
01-03-2013, 12:54 PM
well cuz,you heard it while i was driving with only one hand.be your own judge....fowl

Foxton Gundogs
01-03-2013, 01:36 PM
well cuz,you heard it while i was driving with only one hand.be your own judge....fowl

Fowl...thats way to weird of a post LOL:mrgreen:
Just saying