PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a Happy new year everybody

Cami
12-22-2012, 03:24 PM
I wish all of you a nice holiday!
May the wolf hunters not freeze to bad and have luck getting some greys.:)
It was my first season of hunting i only got a grouse but i learned a lot out there and also from you guys here @ HBC.
No its time to read all the books and train my dog for next year so i will be ready on the 1st of April.

A big "Waidmanns Heil" to all of you for next year.

1 shot 1 kill
12-22-2012, 03:31 PM
yes merry xmas to u as well cami..
hope your second season has more potential in store for you! any questions just ask

goatdancer
12-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year everybody - my thoughts exactly. I was waiting for this thread.

SUAFOYT
12-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous '13. This is my wish and advice to all.

TO EVERYONE ON HBC

I am passing this on because it worked for us today. A Dr. on TV said that to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. We looked around our house to find things started & not finished, so we finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus we feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum

Mary Quismus

cloverphil
12-22-2012, 05:56 PM
and the same to you and yours, for everyone here , !!!! pass it on , , , and so on , and so on, , ,

fearnodeer
12-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Ho Ho Ho and to you too