PDA

View Full Version : Another Good Shoot In "The Bubble"

Foxton Gundogs
12-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Well we headed out to one of out fields for a shoot and the Duck Gods were very cooperative sending in small groups of fat lards in at nicely spaced intervals, not to hectic but not to slow either. There was some very entertining dog work including a hectic water chase of a very much alive cripple that kept diving at the last mit and comming up behind the dog, Keela always the dedicated worker kept at it till she had the retrieve (Oh for a video camera, HMMMM Christmas is coming). She also made a stupidly long mark deep into some very thick cover. By shortly after noon we had a 3 man limit in the bag and it was "Millar and Milkbone" time. Life is great in "The Bubble"

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n499/FoxtonGundogs/1a2.jpg?t=1355029948

wicket
12-12-2012, 02:07 PM
nice job and a great pic

scallywag
12-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Nice work. That's funny we call lantzville the bubble.

yamadirt 426
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Your Just hammering them the last few days ! Good on yous guyz. I've been skunked yesterday and today. Mind you it's been on an awkward schedule but Mater is going to flip if he goes out for a "walk" again.

Sasquatch
12-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Sounds like a fun shoot Foxton. Your freezer must be pretty full these days.

Spy
12-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Good job I miss my duck hunting days & funny enough even cleaning birds ! Dam those were the best days, Lots of fond memories !

Foxton Gundogs
12-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Sounds like a fun shoot Foxton. Your freezer must be pretty full these days.

Yah actually not so much :cry: lol The problem being, there is nothing like fresh water fowl on the BBQ, in the crock pot and my new favorite from last year waterfowl schnitzle. Going to have to curb the appatite for it if I want a bit of sausage lol.