PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

HarryToolips
12-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Just talked to another fellow hunter here in the Okanagan, said he heard that a First Nations tribe from the Okanagan got permission from a tribe in the Kooteneys to take a bunch of elk out of an area somewhere there, took a pile of em he said. If true, what a load of BS something has to be done to stop the natives and the atrocities that they commit, their ancestors would be disgraced..

pickle88
12-05-2012, 08:42 PM
this should turn into a very memorable battle ...ill stay away if i no whats good for me

i think you should just lock this one now

hunter1993ap
12-05-2012, 08:44 PM
ive heard similar stories. just shake my head. i thought the f'ns killed enough elk from the okanagan???

Jelvis
12-05-2012, 08:46 PM
So what do you think you can do to stop it two lips, give us a concrete realistic new idea b4 all the usual bs starts?

hunter1993ap
12-05-2012, 08:48 PM
whats toolips aka ???... doing wrong?

pickle88
12-05-2012, 08:53 PM
the native bashing on here has got to stop ...i got a best friend whos native ,,,biggest stand up guy i no ...theres more douche bag whitties than any other race

before u start bashing anymore ...think about our pussy politicians ...there the ones we should be mad at

The Dude
12-05-2012, 08:56 PM
On a related note, I heard that PeTA is going to start transplanting Moose into Region 5 to help the Wolves have enough meat to make it through winter.
We might have the same source, harry!

digger dogger
12-05-2012, 08:57 PM
hmmm, this shouldn't take to long to get locked.................

270WIN
12-05-2012, 08:59 PM
the native bashing on here has got to stop ...i got a best friend whos native ,,,biggest stand up guy i no ...theres more douche bag whitties than any other race

before u start bashing anymore ...think about our pussy politicians ...there the ones we should be mad at

I agree with you.I work with a few natives and know some more there all stand up guys. ever race as there bad apple.

The Dawg
12-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Annnnnd here we go again

Panic
12-05-2012, 09:04 PM

I'm guessing you didn't recognize the sarcasm...sometimes it's a little difficult when it's typed.
I'm just trying to play along with Harrys hollow indignation, nothing more :)

Jelvis
12-05-2012, 09:06 PM
An Indian band near Kamloops has been asked to cull bull elk by the Alberta Government in Alberta, Jasper National Park because the elk are too plentiful for capacity. No need to go any where else for them.
They have been talked to already. Same band has hunted Moose Lake in Mount Robson National Park this side of Jasper.
This band has hunted the Moose Lake area already in the park with government invitation.
Jel .. Talk to the Government if you think it's wrong for this to happen.

358mag
12-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Just talked to another fellow hunter here in the Okanagan, said he heard that a First Nations tribe from the Okanagan got permission from a tribe in the Kooteneys to take a bunch of elk out of an area somewhere there, took a pile of em he said. If true, what a load of BS something has to be done to stop the natives and the atrocities that they commit, their ancestors would be disgraced..
Great maybe the local FN will leave whats left of the local Region 8 elk alone and go shoot Region 4 elk

Panic
12-05-2012, 09:07 PM
A silver lining is the more moose that man takes, the hungrier wolves get...more dead wolves over the winter isn't a bad thing!

BcBob
12-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Kamloops 20 years or so ago a transplanted herd of elk were found dead. never did hear any thing more about that one. Things that make you go Mummm

Glenny
12-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Drum roll please.

Islandbowhunter
12-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Dee, dee, dee-dee-dee-dee-dee, dee, dee, dee!

Panic
12-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Dee, dee, dee-dee-dee-dee-dee, dee, dee, dee!

What kinda drum are you rolling? Lol!!

lovemywinchester
12-05-2012, 09:23 PM
this should turn into a very memorable battle ...ill stay away if i no whats good for me

Hey Jeff, I have a bridge I want to sell you. Do you not recognize that this is just a troll and it took less then one minute to get you sucked in and all worked up?

406elcamino
12-05-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm native and you wouldn't know it but i could care less what people say. although I respect the conservation of animals most natives I know don't but I know more white people who are far worse. I just can't believe how they can "harvest" *cough* pit lamp elk on there land it's gross good example happened just recently

.330 Dakota
12-05-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm native and you wouldn't know it but i could care less what people say. although I respect the conservation of animals most natives I know don't but I know more white people who are far worse. I just can't believe how they can "harvest" *cough* pit lamp elk on there land it's gross good example happened just recently

I was in Ontario and saw a group of natives with a barge on the Abitibi River, and they had a pile,,,12 or more dead moose on the barge,,,3 days before the season opens. The local white boys said that they do that every year to get them before the moose season opens. This I have a big problem with and I dont care what skin color they are. Problem is our govt has given the FN"s a license to poach. It should be one rule for all peoples white/red/black/brown,,who cares,,conservation should be universal.

pickle88
12-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Hey Jeff, I have a bridge I want to sell you. Do you not recognize that this is just a troll and it took less then one minute to get you sucked in and all worked up?

really ...how much you want for it ...ive always wanted a bridge..and maybe ill toll it...

one-shot-wonder
12-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Another hook, line and sinker for Harrytrollips.

The Dude
12-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Harry, I thought you were against flossing and snagging suckers?

frenchbar
12-05-2012, 09:43 PM
god only knows where those toolips have been:mrgreen:

HarryToolips
12-05-2012, 09:53 PM
I have native friends who are some of the best people I know. I agree it's the government whos the prob letting them do this, although I'm surprised that the FN people don't consider "sustainable harvest" a greater priority it seems in many cases..

monasheemountainman
12-05-2012, 09:54 PM
i heard on the news that a bunch of black people are killing eachother in compton...i also heard the mexican cartel are murdering people by the thousands, and that the Americans are sticking their noses in other peoples business....we all know what these guys do, just keep your nose clean and stop worrying about the damn natives, your not gonna get anywhere

pickle88
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I have native friends who are some of the best people I know. I agree it's the government whos the prob letting them do this, although I'm surprised that the FN people don't consider "sustainable harvest" a greater priority it seems in many cases..

are you asking this shit for real ..like your last thread on ..not enough deer ...are you trolling....

The Dawg
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
god only knows where those toolips have been:mrgreen:

Im betting they've been eating ketchup chips

The Dawg
12-05-2012, 09:59 PM

really ...how much you want for it ...ive always wanted a bridge..and maybe ill toll it...

are you asking this shit for real ..like your last thread on ..not enough deer ...are you trolling....

First post said you're gonna stay away from this thread

2 more posts after you haven't....

Took the bait again...don't!

hunter1993ap
12-05-2012, 10:00 PM
i also have some native friends who are great people. they dont abuse the system,. i hope in my lifetime i see a management system everybody has to follow.

The Dude
12-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Didn't Forrest Gump's Mom have a saying that applies here? :D

The Dawg
12-05-2012, 10:05 PM

Im not sure how this fits in here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JH2KaIAQ-E

Panic
12-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Yup...momma says, "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what yur gonna get"
I say, "Bullsh*t! Life is like oral sex...one slip of the tongue and yur in the sh*t!!" :)

landphil
12-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Im betting they've been eating ketchup chips

Not the popcorn? There seems to be an absense of popcorn in this thread, which leads me to think someone ate it all.

This thread topic is like the ford fender, wedding band, and worm of the internet.:roll:

landphil
12-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Yup...momma says, "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what yur gonna get"
I say, "Bullsh*t! Life is like oral sex...one slip of the tongue and yur in the sh*t!!" :)

Life is like a big bowl of jalapenos, what you do today will burn your a$$ tomorrow!

Buffalo Bills
12-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't understand why this site entertains so many trolls. Shouldn't the drama have been left behind in high school where it belongs?

frenchbar
12-05-2012, 10:09 PM
everybody loves a train wreck ...:-D

landphil
12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't understand why this site entertains so many trolls. Shouldn't the drama have been left behind in high school where it belongs?
Lots haven't made it that far.

Islandbowhunter
12-05-2012, 10:14 PM
What kinda drum are you rolling? Lol!!

Sung to the 'circus' tune. You know...'dee, dee, dee-dee-dee-dee-dee, dee, dee, dee.'

The Dude
12-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I prefer this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RUoExrTsg

Islandbowhunter
12-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Dude does it again. Seriously laughing hahahahahaha!!!

landphil
12-05-2012, 10:26 PM
So Harry, in summary, yes, ITS TRUE. Its on the internet now, so by default, is now true.