PDA

View Full Version : Finger Lake Resort or Tatuk Lake Resort

NorthIslander
12-04-2012, 06:47 PM
I am looking at booking a cabin for next year in Oct at one of these places,has anyone stayed at either during hunting season?Any recommendations good or bad ,any thoughts are appreciated,PM me if you wish.Was in the area hunting end of Sept and thought of trying one of these two next season.Thanks for any input.
Northislander

Mulehahn
12-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I have stayed at Finger Lake Resort, but that was about 6 years ago. It is a nice resort, and if it hasn't been sold since then the couple that runs it is great. The trip was a complete disaster (no fault of the resort, ex didn't like the iron in the mud when she tried float tubing, thought she was surrounded by bloodlol), but they were great. Would stay there again if I didn't have family out that way now.

billjc33
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Tatuk Lake hands down. Awesome people awesome cabins! Our family stays there at least once a year and have had nothing but good expierences.

reach
12-04-2012, 10:26 PM
PM "Bushy". He was out there this year for a moose hunt, stayed at Tatuk and recommended it.

Bushy
12-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Tatuk, great folks there, nice cabins well set up and VERY reasonable.

They have been busy making even more improvements and a new cabin is in the works, great place to stay near a number of MU's. Book early as 2013 is filling up.

RB