PDA

View Full Version : End of a great season

John P
11-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Well it's official the season is over for me, man does it go fast. Had my best season so far thou 2 whitetail bucks and 1 mule buck. Is it just me or does everyone on this site get a little depressed right about now. I did how ever get to hunt more this year then most other years. I also ate more and drank more beer then most years I think it might have something to do with all the camping, no I'm pretty sure it was all the camping. Anyhow now to look forward to and plan for next year.

Cheers John

Canadian276
11-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Congrats on a successful season.

pantsandbelt
11-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Lets see the pics from your season :)

Calvin
11-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Depression has set, this season hasnt even completly ended and i already can wait for the next!
Lets see some pics

Farmer001
12-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Another season has come and gone, had lots of laffs, seen lots of critters, watched my 14 yr old daughter get a couple deer and supported several local economies and oil companies. Now time to make sausages and enjoy the crazy Christmas season and re aquaint with the wife once I remember her name. Will now live out my life thru the internet and root on the lucky LEH holders and bow hunters. In my need to get outdoors may have to look for some dogs and collect bottles to pay for my fuel bill.