PDA

View Full Version : Looking for.......

Viper
11-27-2012, 02:35 PM
someone that can help an old retired army guy that has not waterfowled since he moved to CR from Ontario in 2008. I have many hours logged in the dirtiest, crappiest days on the Ottawa River, Wolf Island, Maxville goose hunting and Southern Ontario like Mitchell's Bay, Lake St Clair. I have been looking for someone to hunt quackers with and everyone I know here does not hunt them and don't know where to go. I had a black lab for 14 yrs and he was a great dog. I got rid of all my deeks when I moved here but I still have my 870 wingmaster that is very hurt because I have not had her out of the vault. I know this is weird like going on a lifemate.com but I am not looking for love just someone to kill ducks with. LOL Any response would be great. I do expect wise cracks so dont hold back guys.

SPEYMAN
11-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Do a search on Hidden Valley Conservation Club.They have properties for duck hunting that are exellent.Details and costs on their web site.

Viper
11-27-2012, 08:03 PM
thanks I will look into that.

Salty
11-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Surely someone will show this dude the water fowl'n ropes around here, he cleans up pretty well and doesn't smell too bad at all. :mrgreen:

Seriously, Viper's a good dude met him through Doug from Ont. couple few yrs ago we've hunted and fished together. But I only own a sawed off 410 so I'm not much good here. lol

hoho
11-27-2012, 10:03 PM
someone that can help an old retired army guy that has not waterfowled since he moved to CR from Ontario in 2008. I have many hours logged in the dirtiest, crappiest days on the Ottawa River, Wolf Island, Maxville goose hunting and Southern Ontario like Mitchell's Bay, Lake St Clair. I have been looking for someone to hunt quackers with and everyone I know here does not hunt them and don't know where to go. I had a black lab for 14 yrs and he was a great dog. I got rid of all my deeks when I moved here but I still have my 870 wingmaster that is very hurt because I have not had her out of the vault. I know this is weird like going on a lifemate.com but I am not looking for love just someone to kill ducks with. LOL Any response would be great. I do expect wise cracks so dont hold back guys.

Send a PM to the member 416,he'll help you out.

Ian F.
11-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Have wanted to hunt Wolf Island since I was a kid and you got the bonus bluebills after mid-october....

Viper
11-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Yup bluebills by the thousands and just about every other type of quacker.

Viper
11-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Surely someone will show this dude the water fowl'n ropes around here, he cleans up pretty well and doesn't smell too bad at all. :mrgreen:

Seriously, Viper's a good dude met him through Doug from Ont. couple few yrs ago we've hunted and fished together. But I only own a sawed off 410 so I'm not much good here. lol
Thanks for the plug. I knew you would like my doe in heat after shave. LOL

lorneparker1
11-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Mitchell's bay, tremblays beach, stoney point is where I grew up killing divers. We are mostly done shooting mallards for the year, but mid December till the eos we will be out a killing sea ducks. The list is pretty long but I can throw you on it. No guarenetees, and be ready to freezer you ass off, be wet, all your gear to rust and potentially get towed in by the coast guard.

Viper
11-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Mitchell's bay, tremblays beach, stoney point is where I grew up killing divers. We are mostly done shooting mallards for the year, but mid December till the eos we will be out a killing sea ducks. The list is pretty long but I can throw you on it. No guarenetees, and be ready to freezer you ass off, be wet, all your gear to rust and potentially get towed in by the coast guard.

I grew up on the Rochester Town line, went to high school in Belle River and hunted all around there. I don't think I'm hardcore enough for the salt chuck hunting in December (arthritis, bad back and other getting old shit). I do get out for winter springs and prawns if you ever want to go out. Maybe next year?

lorneparker1
11-28-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm from LaSalle. If we do decide to go out and hammer on those bread eaters again and there is an open spot ill shoot you a pm. I'm in Comox.

field marshal
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Wondering when you were going to step up to the plate and offer assistance??? After all I seem to recall your 1st posts on this site??I mean how many guys that know you would take you out more than once????:mrgreen: Good on ya!!--Fatso!---Cheers--Field Marshal.

303Brit
11-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey Tony Pipe down, we got it covered. Just trying to find time to get the young fella out ;) Wouldn't want him to drive all the way down to your neck of the woods and get a seatbelt ticket.

Chessieguy
12-03-2012, 10:59 AM