PDA

View Full Version : Pinantan lake and Red lake kamloops area what hunting area do they fall under?

dbxdiver
11-25-2012, 07:21 PM
If any one knows this area and can tell me the management area they come under it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for all and any info.

Steelpulse
11-25-2012, 07:23 PM
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/regulations/1214/docs/region_3.pdf read the regs 3-29 red lake is at least don't know the other one

Jelvis
11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
red lake is 3-29
Pinatan is 3-27

IHUNTBC
11-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Red lake is 3-29, i know it very well, did you need info?

Firstblood
11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
search around the posts, theres lots of different downloads posted by different people that have all the WMU borders laid out on google earth. turns on and off with the click of a button, took 2 minutes to download.

dbxdiver
11-25-2012, 09:28 PM
thanks all for the info

M.Dean
11-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Ewwww, 3-27????? Pinantan Lake area???? Dear god man, don't waste your time! Last buck we's seen up here was 10 or 12 years back!!! Sickly look'in thing far as I remember, the boys that got it hung it up at the store, just nailed it to the side of the building and anyone who wanted a chunk just cut off what they needed! Weren't a hole lot of eatt'n off that thing, mainly rib's and ass hole, must have been from all that Radiation leak'in into our ground water from that dam Radar Site, Mnt Lolo I think they called it!!! Try 3-29 or maybe Clearwater, more record book bucks there than you can shake a dam stick at!!! Good Luck!

Jelvis
11-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Hyas Lake road meets up with Pemberton Ridge, by Pinnatan, is the best for big bucks late season. Keep uphill on Hyas Lake road to the ridge, it has trophy bucks late season after snow.
Jel MU 3-27 -- Hyas Lake mule deer late season big gunz

M.Dean
11-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Hyas Lake road meets up with Pemberton Ridge, by Pinnatan, is the best for big bucks late season. Keep uphill on Hyas Lake road to the ridge, it has trophy bucks late season after snow.
Jel MU 3-27 -- Hyas Lake mule deer late season big gunz Well, OK,as soon as I can figger out how to attach a pic to a new thread I'll tell about my morning hunt! Not much of a hunt I guess, I can only walk about 20 feet now now so all my action is close to the Quad, but I'm really hoping this guy will make book, we'll see! I'll try again tomorrow, if possible I'll e-mail someone smarter than I a few pic's of my Mulie Buck, then I'll tell my tale, hopefully someone can add a few pic's for proof!!! Real sure this is my largest Buck to date!!! It's bed time!!! M.Dean.

BlacktailStalker
11-26-2012, 06:30 AM
Right on Marv sounds like a gooder !!

bcmulie
11-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Well, OK,as soon as I can figger out how to attach a pic to a new thread I'll tell about my morning hunt! Not much of a hunt I guess, I can only walk about 20 feet now now so all my action is close to the Quad, but I'm really hoping this guy will make book, we'll see! I'll try again tomorrow, if possible I'll e-mail someone smarter than I a few pic's of my Mulie Buck, then I'll tell my tale, hopefully someone can add a few pic's for proof!!! Real sure this is my largest Buck to date!!! It's bed time!!! M.Dean.

Looking forward to seeing your buck. Sent you a PM as well.

bcmulie

Darksith
11-26-2012, 02:25 PM
the boys that got it hung it up at the store, just nailed it to the side of the building and anyone who wanted a chunk just cut off what they needed! Weren't a hole lot of eatt'n off that thing, mainly rib's and ass hole, must have been from all that Radiation leak'in into our ground water from that dam Radar Site
now that is funny

dbxdiver
11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Ewwww, 3-27????? Pinantan Lake area???? Dear god man, don't waste your time! Last buck we's seen up here was 10 or 12 years back!!! Sickly look'in thing far as I remember, the boys that got it hung it up at the store, just nailed it to the side of the building and anyone who wanted a chunk just cut off what they needed! Weren't a hole lot of eatt'n off that thing, mainly rib's and ass hole, must have been from all that Radiation leak'in into our ground water from that dam Radar Site, Mnt Lolo I think they called it!!! Try 3-29 or maybe Clearwater, more record book bucks there than you can shake a dam stick at!!! Good Luck! that is a good one... lol hope that radiation leak gets fixed and someone brings some fresh meat in...

dbxdiver
11-26-2012, 07:17 PM
search around the posts, theres lots of different downloads posted by different people that have all the WMU borders laid out on google earth. turns on and off with the click of a button, took 2 minutes to download.
thanks brother that is some good shit right there.. works great.

dbxdiver
11-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Jel MU 3-27 -- Hyas Lake mule deer late season big gunz Thanks man good stuff we have not decided on a final sight but this is good info and much appreciated.

stinkyduck
11-26-2012, 08:34 PM
gee spend 10 minutes looking at the regs. how do you know whats open, or does that not matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelvis
11-26-2012, 09:06 PM
4 point mule bucks to Dec 10 around Kammy, check reg's for Mu's boundaries in Region 3 for the dates of G.O.S, and LEH.
Also what species is open til December the 10th?
Jelly Facts and Figures

dbxdiver
11-27-2012, 05:18 PM
gee spend 10 minutes looking at the regs. how do you know whats open, or does that not matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what???????

Jelvis
11-29-2012, 07:56 PM
From Hyas Lake fsr you can get on the Paul Lake road into great hunting area, onto the Eileen Lake fsr and or to Louis Creek road. MU 3-27.
Jel -- you can access many hunting and fishing spots from Hyas Lake fsr out of Pinnatan ..

BigfishCanada
07-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Ewwww, 3-27????? Pinantan Lake area???? Dear god man, don't waste your time! Last buck we's seen up here was 10 or 12 years back!!! Sickly look'in thing far as I remember, the boys that got it hung it up at the store, just nailed it to the side of the building and anyone who wanted a chunk just cut off what they needed! Weren't a hole lot of eatt'n off that thing, mainly rib's and ass hole, must have been from all that Radiation leak'in into our ground water from that dam Radar Site, Mnt Lolo I think they called it!!! Try 3-29 or maybe Clearwater, more record book bucks there than you can shake a dam stick at!!! Good Luck!

No deer M.Dean eats them all ;)

tko
07-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Got skunked last 2 years at red
Too many people up there it's a zoo!

kamloopshunter25
07-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Got skunked last 2 years at red
Too many people up there it's a zoo!

Just gotta go where their not!