PDA

View Full Version : PSE brute X?

MR.uninformed
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Anybody have one or know anything about it? like it hate? Pros cons?

bc_buckshot
11-11-2012, 09:18 PM
I shoot a 2010 pse brute. I believe a very good bow to have if starting to get into archery. It's a very forgiving bow that has plenty of speed and engery. All depends on your set up if your shooting 50-60lbs and your draw length. Plus arrows and broadheads sorta matter. I would highly recommend it as a pse brute shooter myself. I took a large boar black bear this September with my bow. Another good bow to look at and if price is a consern is the pse bow Madness. My cousin just bought one this year and I'm considering upgrading to one myself but I'm having difficulty parting away from my brute.Any questions PM me and I can help you out but there is alot more bow hunters here that have better knowledge than me.

Lozzie
11-12-2012, 02:01 PM
I have a 2011 brute, It chronos at 280 with a good amount of let off. I upgraded the rest and sight but it's a great bow to start with, I hope to upgrade to something faster in the next couple of years.

bone
11-20-2012, 05:44 PM
I have one and it is a work horse. Dry fired it once by accident and still functions the same with no damage.