PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Truck ... Eyes Open Please

BigSlapper
11-05-2012, 09:40 AM
If you are in the Surrey/Cloverdale/Langley (Fraser Valley) area, please keep your eyes open for my Bronze/Brown 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 shorty with factory "Off Road" package ... MINT, MINT, MINT! (75K on it). Brand new "out of crate" 360, new exhaust, New BFG MT's, matching canopy, CB, factory lift, air bags, tow pkg, tranny cooler, gears done .... long list. Short wheelbase and a hunters dream (at least mine).
Taken out of my Surrey/Cloverdale driveway Saturday night/Sunday morning sometime. Personalized license plate 5NGAME
I would like it back .... hopefully in one piece.
If you have any information, I can be reached @ (six zero four) 809-7825
Many thanks in advance HBC crew.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/Tunkwa/RHINO032.jpg

yamadirt 426
11-05-2012, 09:55 AM
f`n thieves. when my dodge was stolen i drove around all morning looking to kill. I did get it back after they tried a smash and grab. Thats the shitz Slapper. What type of theft control did you have. Alarm or steering lock ?

redwards92
11-05-2012, 10:53 AM
wow I sure hope you receive the vehicle back in one piece!

That sucks!

Wrayzer
11-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Great looking truck, had the litterally exact same one in white Sport edition, off road. Didnt look nearly as mint as yours.

Really hope you find it...theives are the scum of the earth.

Mr. Dean
11-05-2012, 11:58 AM
xxxxx 82 ave.

Big, green, cedar sided 'BC Box' home with seperate, tall, 2 bay shop at end of driveway w/ matching wood.
Worth a drive-by - LOTS of stolen shit happens to find its way there.

Every Cop knows it......
Watch out for gun fire (seriously).

Sofa King
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
was the trailer and old man quad attached?
that would have really sucked.
but they will steal the whole thing sometimes just to get the atv/sled.

hope you get it back in one piece.
i'd rather it be totalled completely than have any damage.

BRvalley
11-05-2012, 12:41 PM
thieves are the scum of the earth...I feel your pain

my truck has been broken into several times throughout BC, mostly lower mainland, biggest loss was worth about 3k

a close friend has had several incidents, tools taken from his garage and 2 trucks stolen out of his driveway, neither recovered...second truck was a nicely built up late 80's ranger, sweet bush rig but no theft insurance....he now has 4 trail cams discreetly setup around his property...he lives in squamish and incidents occured in less than a 2 year span

hope you recover your truck and hopefully they make an arrest as well

Litzodd6
11-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Dirt bags, they tried stealing my 2000 dodge diesel this morning ran out with the 12 gauge and they took off 3 of then got into a silver Honda civic couldbt get the plate # these guys are ballsey , I just listed it for sale too call it a coincidence but the day I list it these ****ers try and steal it, will be setting up the no flash trail cam

mr7mm
11-05-2012, 05:44 PM
scum man alive i would be beside myself i will keep a eye out for your truck iam all over the place with my job mainly interior but hey you never know

Johnny G1
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Why are these godam dodges so easy to steal, what's wrong with a hidden switch somewhere, I thought they all had anti theft on them???

Litzodd6
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
ive got steering wheel lock alarm kill switch and the dirt bags still tried this is the 2nd time theyve tried right in my drive way

BigSlapper
11-05-2012, 06:18 PM
was the trailer and old man quad attached?
that would have really sucked.
but they will steal the whole thing sometimes just to get the atv/sled.

hope you get it back in one piece.
i'd rather it be totalled completely than have any damage.

Rhino/trailer was not attached ... thankfully.

j270wsm
11-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Dirt bags, they tried stealing my 2000 dodge diesel this morning ran out with the 12 gauge and they took off 3 of then got into a silver Honda civic couldbt get the plate # these guys are ballsey , I just listed it for sale too call it a coincidence but the day I list it these ****ers try and steal it, will be setting up the no flash trail cam

And you didn't pull the trigger, WTF

squamishhunter
11-05-2012, 08:18 PM
And you didn't pull the trigger, WTFSometimes I wish we had the same laws the states do....

Caveman
11-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Man that Sucks!! Hope you get it back

Elk-Aholic
11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Just sucks man, I feel for you. Hopefully some of our HBC members happen to find these guys in your truck way back on a logging road......

Goose T404
11-05-2012, 08:29 PM
god dam *******s why are there so many shit bags out there who do stuff like this. some ****ers tried breaking into my old mans truck tonneau cover a couple a weeks ago and my next door neighbour had all his tools taken right out of his truck tool box. I have a tool box in my truck as well that thankfully hasnt been tampered with (knock on wood),, definitely will keep an eye out for this beauty truck, sorry to hear about it. But these *******s have to be stopped

blindcast
11-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Beauty rig. Here's hoping you get it back in one piece. Dirty thing to do any time of year, but especially during the hunting season.

keithb7
11-06-2012, 08:04 AM
So, you catch the guy in the middle of breaking into your truck. MF'r probably broke into many many more vehicles. You've got your 12 ga. You run out and he lips you off. So you pull the trigger on his
foot. You get charged, loose your FAC for life and may do jail time. Now you have a criminal record. The little bstrd gets away with nothing. Ever thought of kicking in your front door, or better yet, use his face to break your own door open, throw him inside on his butt. Now, now you've got something to work with.

newhunterette
11-06-2012, 08:27 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRR hate when that happens...................
We've lived in our house 20 years and never had any real problem with theft, the odd thing here and there. Peter has parked his truck in the same place for years, in front of our house. Azshia's boyfriend drives a truck from work and had just starting living with us, he parked his truck on the road but by oure driveway. His truck was stolen the first week he moved in. The company he works for has GPS units in all their work fleet. The couple who stole it were totally "stupid crooks on tape". They pulled into a gas station, where the truck was spotted on serveillance cameras aslong as them selves, then the truck was tracked to a house where they had the garage door wide open and were stealing items from there, loading into the truck. Needless to say, they were caught, truck was returned with slight damage to lock system and Josh's lost a few belognings like his work boots, coveralls and some tools. Peter still parks in the same place he has, we've just tricked the house and yard up with security and it has worked already to alert us of yet another person trying to rip off Josh's truck........the company he works for has huge name painted on its vehicles, it's a way to advertise what's in side the truck, which looks so tempting to theieves

I hope for your sake you get your truck back

laredo318
11-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear, and hope you get it back.
Surrey's recovery rate is usually pretty good.
All we can do is hope for the best outcome for you.

laredo318
11-06-2012, 11:41 AM
A butt end to his mouth will stop him lipping off though.............

So, you catch the guy in the middle of breaking into your truck. MF'r probably broke into many many more vehicles. You've got your 12 ga. You run out and he lips you off. So you pull the trigger on his
foot. You get charged, loose your FAC for life and may do jail time. Now you have a criminal record. The little bstrd gets away with nothing. Ever thought of kicking in your front door, or better yet, use his face to break your own door open, throw him inside on his butt. Now, now you've got something to work with.

BigSlapper
11-06-2012, 08:33 PM
.... patiently waiting for a call from the RCMP telling me they have found my truck ..... waiting ..... waiting

MOUNTAIN MAN - TOYOTA/ATV
11-06-2012, 08:54 PM
I hope you get your truck back in good shape.

BigSlapper
11-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Waiting patiently and still nothing from the RCMP ... my hope of getting my truck back is diminishing daily.
Amazing the number of trucks being stolen daily! F*&$ers ....

Deeboe
11-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Will keep my eyes open!

Hunter49
11-12-2012, 06:05 PM
While you are looking, keep an eye out for the following, also stolen in Langley area last night:

BC Licence 9116**
2005 Ford F350 King Ranch
Crew cab with colour match Leer Canopy
Colour is Listed as RED but its that COPPER/burgundy colour
It had a chrome bug screen on the front.

Thanks....

BigSlapper
11-12-2012, 06:55 PM
While you are looking, keep an eye out for the following, also stolen in Langley area last night:

BC Licence 9116**
2005 Ford F350 King Ranch
Crew cab with colour match Leer Canopy
Colour is Listed as RED but its that COPPER/burgundy colour
It had a chrome bug screen on the front.

Thanks....

saw the post! ... my eyes are peeled.

Sofa King
11-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Waiting patiently and still nothing from the RCMP ... my hope of getting my truck back is diminishing daily.
Amazing the number of trucks being stolen daily! F*&$ers ....

you'll probably be better off collecting on the insurance.

and the cops don't actually look for them.
they only find them when someone reports a vehicle on a forest rd or sitting in their neighbourhood too long.
so really, other people find them, not the cops.
unless of course it is still driving around, then they might.

Piperdown
11-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Yo Slapper you better fire up the side by side and start heading to Kamloops today, will see you Friday!

ravensfoot
11-13-2012, 08:37 PM
keeping an eye out for both - I'm in the Langley Area.
Check on craigslist too.

Hunter49
11-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Sorry to break your bubble but they actually have a unit that does nothing but look for stolen cars. In fact they found 5 last Thursday with 3 bodies. I have an inside track!