11-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Are the Cabins up and open again?
Google and web site comes up.
Looks good , new contact phone number.

Yours in White Tails
Robbie:):):)

Garret
11-05-2012, 04:35 PM
last time I was in there 2 years ago no one was there cabins were left open and a mess everywhere.

Paulyman
11-05-2012, 05:12 PM
I was there 2 years ago as well and was disgusted with the condition of the cabins, as soon as you turn on the fireplace there were swarms of house flies that came out of dormancy, trash everywhere and dirty dirty dish water underneath the sink in a pail

300H&H
11-08-2012, 08:11 AM
It is too bad they have not had anyone to run the place for years.
John & Caroline did a great job but after the plane crash they had to move to Kelowna to help rehab Caroline.
Dad and I hunted there every year until the last guy took over and ran it in to the ground.
Good opportunity for the right person.

CKvan
11-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I was just up there in October. The cabins are a mess, the bridge across the creek is down, and the place has not been used much, if at all, recently. I poked around the place, and all the cabins have rodent feces everywhere, but are still dry and in decent shape for the most part. It sure would be great if someone opened the place up again, though, awesome set up there and in a great area.

Paulyman
11-08-2012, 08:18 PM
I worked there a fair bit between 2000-2006 installing the new water turbine that feeds power to the Rendell Ranch. It's a shame to see it going down hill as I know they used to have a pretty good set up there. The caretaker of the cattle ranch gave me permission to hunt that land on a number of occasions and got my first Whitetail there, alot of great memories.