View Full Version : Wet rib

Yak
11-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Has anyone used the wet rib for their MR pack? I'm ordering a load sling, and am considering getting the rib too. any feedback would be appreciated!
Yak

RiverOtter
11-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Got a link?

2tins
11-05-2012, 09:24 AM
What is the "wet rib"? I've got the 6500 and the long bow it compatble with these bags? The load sling looks pretty sweet too. I checked out the MR site and didn't find the wet rib. If you have a pic post it up if you don't mind, I'd like to have a look. Thanks, 2tins.

North
11-05-2012, 09:32 AM
I have a 6500.
Do you have the hip belt pockets? The wet rib looks like it will get in the way of my binoculars and just be awkward. I like to attach a water bladder to one side of my pack (3 Litres) (gun on the other side) as it helps balance the pack and makes for a super convenient water access.
I also have a rip zip that attaches on top of the bladder which is good for odds and ends. This gives me 5 total outside pockets on the pack which is more then I need for easy access and compartmentalization
The pack has enough pockets with easy access and most of the time you will take it off anyways when you stop to glass so I wouldn't need that sort of access for snacks and such. bear spray comes with a holster and cameras can fit into smaller pockets on waist belt or clothing.

I think that would just be in my way all day. Would come down to personal preference in the end.

Here is the link

http://www.mysteryranch.com/hunting/hunting-pack-accessories/wet-rib

Yak
11-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I do have the hip pockets, but keep my range finder in one and camera and wind checker bottle in the other... I actually could see it being int the way of your binocs, good point...
Really like the idea of extra pockets accessible with the pack on tho...

yak