PDA

View Full Version : Dog Creek Taxidermy?

Big G Hunter
10-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey, I am currently looking for Doug Fehr from Dog Creek Taxidermy, out of Williams Lake. He has recently moved in July, and said he was going to Vanderhoof or the Lower Mainland, possilby even the Island. He has my unfinished grizzly rug and I'm wondering where it is. He said he would call me when he got into his new digs, but has yet to. He has does numerous mounts for me and does beautiful work, and I am starting to get concerned for my grizz. If anyone knows his whereabouts could you givve me his number or pm me please.

Thanks,

Jeff

warnniklz
10-25-2012, 10:36 PM
I didn't even know he was still around doing work

srupp
10-26-2012, 09:39 AM
hmmm havnt seen him for ages....

Steven

yukon john
10-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Wow I hate these threads, seems to happen too often, I would be soooo pissed if a taxi took off with my stuff. Hope it works out for you.

Big G Hunter
10-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Well I don't see Doug as being the kind of guy to rip anyone off. I have known him for 15 years now and i just dont see it. Have had some help tracking him down, so thankyou.

burger
10-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Well I don't see Doug as being the kind of guy to rip anyone off. I have known him for 15 years now and i just dont see it. Have had some help tracking him down, so thankyou.

Then why were you concerned about your Grizz hide??

He said he would call.