PDA

View Full Version : Impressed

Walkntalk
10-21-2012, 11:05 AM
I've just gotta say here how impressed I am with most of the members on this site and the guys I have met while out lookin for beasts.

I have only been hunting for a cupla years now. I see posts like bc_buckshots "what a good freinf i am" and the one a few months back where the guy was trying to return the found flask. It helps me remember there's those with good values still out there.

Just got back from North end of Kettle River Valley and talked to a few hunters up there. Was on my own and shared a fire with a cupla local fellas for a few nights. Good, ethical hunters, not giving up any honey holes, but willing to talk about what they are seeing and where. Of course, I returned the favour with some good whitey spots I had found up there too.

Very glad to see those willing to help each other out.

quadrakid
10-21-2012, 11:13 AM
People helping people out,good part of human nature. I,ve been helped by many members on this site.

tomahawk
10-21-2012, 11:24 AM
This world would be a better place if more people helped their peers and those less fortunate!

Glenny
10-21-2012, 11:27 AM
I can't keep off this site, anytime of the year. Have learned much here and always some good laughs too.