PDA

View Full Version : When to cut your tag

fearnodeer
10-21-2012, 11:00 AM
I thought i would post this after reading about Grizz ate our Elk. I just came back from a guided moose hunting trip with my wife and buddy and we managed to get a shared hunt limited entry for this. My buddy had his own guide and shot and wounded a moose and his guide could not find it that day but was saying to him that he would talk to the head guide about it but thought he should cancell his tag, the head guide agreed with this but the next day he went and managed to track his moose for 2k and found it but it was spoiled by then but he had to cut his tag either way but at least he got the rack. The head guide also told me that if you kill a moose and after find a grizz on it you are suppose to cancel your tag as well and by law the moose is now property of the grizz and you are not allowed to try and provoke the grizz in any way to move away from your kill. The wife managed to get the biggest bull of trip so we did not go away empty handed. You can read the below quotes from the regs and interpit differant ways i guess, but i know if you kill an animal you must cut your tag immediatly. After reading retrieval i read as if you wound it, cut your tag as well. I am sure lots will not agree with me but i would not be putting up posts of not cutting my tag because.

Retrieval
4No person shall kill, cripple or wound game without making allreasonable effort to retrieve and include it in his/her bag limit. Theretrieved game shall be killed immediately and included in the hunter’sbag

Licence Cancellation
It is unlawful to be in possession of a big gameanimal without a properly cancelled specieslicence or otherwise by licence, permit, oras provided by regulation. Any person whokills any big game species must immediatelyafter the kill and before handling the big gamekilled, cancell the appropriate species licencein accordance with the instructions on thatlicence.
limit.

anethema
10-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Ya basically if you are up to the animal, it is down, and before gutting, you cancel.

If you shoot it, and then a pack of wolves jumps on it and you can't get it, you never retrieved it, and should not have to cancel your tag IMO and according to the wording above.

If I gut it get it back to camp, THEN a griz eats it, well my tag is already cancelled and that's that.

Gateholio
10-21-2012, 11:19 AM
I think the key is "upon KILLING"

How do you know an animal is dead until you actually walk up and confirm it?

The grizzly stealing the elk before the hunter can even walk up to it is a pretty rare situation. More common is the hunter kills an animal, cuts tag, starts to recover meat and a grizzly claims it. In that case, there's not much you can do about it, the girzz owns that meat now. If you are standing in a gutpile and a grizzly comes at you to take the meat, I think that's an altogether different situation. Your life is very likely in peril at that point and it may be prudent to shoot the bear.

Glenny
10-21-2012, 11:36 AM
I cut the tag when I am standing over it.

springpin
10-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Agreed, tag gets cut when I'm standing over it.

Orangethunder
10-21-2012, 01:07 PM
It's way more exciting if you wait until the CO pulls you over. That or in a game check lineup.

KodiakHntr
10-21-2012, 01:12 PM
I cut the tag when I am standing over it.

Agreed, tag gets cut when I'm standing over it.

So in other words, after you've RETRIEVED it, and by cutting your tag you're including it in your bag limit? Exactly the way the regs are written....(And same here incidentally)

I don't understand why this is so difficult for so many other guys to understand.... You ensure its dead, you now have it in your control, THEN cancel the tag to give yourself legal right of possession. That is the only reason you have a tag, to give yourself legal ownership. And until you have it actually dead and at your feet it ain't in your possession.....

Gateholio
10-21-2012, 01:16 PM
It's way more exciting if you wait until the CO pulls you over. That or in a game check lineup.

:) attaboy.

keoke
10-21-2012, 01:18 PM

Thats why I have a pair of mini nail clippers attached to my hunting wallet :mrgreen:

The Silent Stalker
10-21-2012, 01:26 PM
I cut the tag when I have the animal at my feet, and before I get busy with my knives.

j270wsm
10-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Once you have verified that the intended animal is dead then the tag should be cut/canceled. The regs clearly state- before handling the animal, not - once the animal has been retrieved.

shadow1982
10-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Once u confirm the kill if bear is on him then u might have a Mexican standoff between u and the bear

burger
10-21-2012, 02:53 PM
So in other words, after you've RETRIEVED it, and by cutting your tag you're including it in your bag limit? Exactly the way the regs are written....(And same here incidentally)

I don't understand why this is so difficult for so many other guys to understand.... You ensure its dead, you now have it in your control, THEN cancel the tag to give yourself legal right of possession. That is the only reason you have a tag, to give yourself legal ownership. And until you have it actually dead and at your feet it ain't in your possession.....

Exactly how I read it

ryanb
10-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Nothing says confidence like canceling your tag first thing in the morning before you head out hunting.

xcaribooer
10-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Nothing says confidence like canceling your tag first thing in the morning before you head out hunting.

I like that one, positive mental attitude!
seriously the rule has always been to cancel your tag immediatly upon walking up to your downed animal before doing anything else. if something with big teeth steals it from you after that it is tough luck.

KodiakHntr
10-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Once you have verified that the intended animal is dead then the tag should be cut/canceled. The regs clearly state- before handling the animal, not - once the animal has been retrieved.

Who said anything about handling it? Walk up. Find animal. Ensure animal dead. THEN cut your goddamn tag. Its not rocket science, although for some of us apparently it might as well be...How do you ensure it's dead unless you are standing over it poking it with your rifle?!?!?

finngun
10-21-2012, 03:51 PM
kodiakhntr---..How do you ensure it's dead unless you are standing over it poking it with your rifle?!?!?// well i send my wife do that poking...i'll be 200' behind:mrgreen::-D:mrgreen:

Singleshotneeded
10-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Finngun, what if it gets up and pokes your wife? 8-)
Yup, after you confirm it's dead you cancel your tag before gutting it...simple.

brazen
10-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Ok what is the ultimate purpose(s) of 'the Tag' ?

mikeboehm
10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
i found this out the hard way. if you shoot an animal and wound it but cant find it you must under the bc wildlife act cancel your tag or your commiting an offence. even if u dont retrieve it. that is the la, i found out the expensive way. i figured it was the way all of you think but if a bullet or and arrow hits the animal, either way you are supposed to canel your tag.

fearnodeer
10-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Well looks like at least one other person reads the regs the same way i do.

i found this out the hard way. if you shoot an animal and wound it but cant find it you must under the bc wildlife act cancel your tag or your commiting an offence. even if u dont retrieve it. that is the la, i found out the expensive way. i figured it was the way all of you think but if a bullet or and arrow hits the animal, either way you are supposed to canel your tag.

scoutlt1
10-21-2012, 05:54 PM
"make a reasonable effort to retrieve the wounded or crippled game".....once "retrieved" it's included in your bag limit. A grizz standing over my kill won't allow me to "retrieve" it....therefore it's not "retrieved".....therefore not included in my bag limit.
I walk up to it, poke it it the eye, make sure it's dead, then I cut my tag.

mikeboehm
10-21-2012, 06:11 PM
if you wound an animal and cant find it. if you think about why would be able to shoot another one. the first animal could be lying dead somewhere and then u killed another one. thats why u must cancel your tag i got fined for not doing this. i took it to court and lost. so i make sure my first shot counts

KodiakHntr
10-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Like I said in the pm, I don't buy it.

What exactly were you charged with?

KodiakHntr
10-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Ok, so you draw some blood on a critter, if you can't find it, how in hell can you prove you killed it?!?!?!

What are you going to do when you wound a compulsory inspection animal and cut your tag and can't find it?

Gateholio
10-21-2012, 06:49 PM
It would be interesting to see the court transcript of that.

scoutlt1
10-21-2012, 07:03 PM
if you wound an animal and cant find it. if you think about why would be able to shoot another one. the first animal could be lying dead somewhere and then u killed another one. thats why u must cancel your tag i got fined for not doing this. i took it to court and lost. so i make sure my first shot counts

I would honestly like to read exactly what you were charged with, and how you plead your case....

Glenny
10-21-2012, 07:06 PM
It's pretty straight forward in the first post. I think the key word is "Retrieve"

Theretrieved game shall be killed immediately and included in the hunter’sbag

springpin
10-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Not sure I'm believing what I'm reading...charged for NOT cancelling a tag, when you don't know if its dead??

KodiakHntr
10-21-2012, 07:21 PM
It would be interesting to see the court transcript of that.

I would honestly like to read exactly what you were charged with, and how you plead your case....

Not sure I'm believing what I'm reading...charged for NOT cancelling a tag, when you don't know if its dead??

Quite positive I'm not believing it...

Allen50
10-21-2012, 07:39 PM
ok heres one to add to cutting the tag,, do you know what region your in and witch one to cut, there are 8 reigons on your lic,,so you cut one region that your in, right,, well i saw a tag the other day, the guy got a moose in region 7 and he was in 7-26 so he cut all the regions out, 7,2 and 6.. hummmm how many of you doing that,,whats the co going to say now,,, though i would ask,,:confused:

Glenny
10-21-2012, 07:41 PM
The co is going to say "I am charging you with........"

J_T
10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Absolutely not.

It is not against the law to wound. And until you are standing over a dead animal you do not cancel your tag. Until you are standing over it, you have no confirmation it is dead. As others have said, approach downed animal, confirm it is dead, place weapon in safe location and proceed to cancel tag. Not a moment before. Not a moment before. You must make every effort to retrieve the animal. If you went to court on what you've said above, you were wrongly tried.

mikeboehm
10-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Im a bullshitter u got me. I wanted to get a rise of all u. I did get a fine once for not cancelling antlered or antlerless $115

The Dude
10-21-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm the same as most, I walk up with a loaded gun, poke it in the eye, confirm it's really, really very extremely dead, then immediately unload my rifle and cut my tag.
I can't see any CO having issue with that.

Cordillera
10-21-2012, 09:34 PM
regardless of the regs, if i wound an animal (you usually know when you hit something) i believe I should cut the tag.

springpin
10-21-2012, 09:38 PM
^^okie dokie^^^

Glassman
10-21-2012, 11:31 PM
I cut the tag after I cut the throat and the blood stops running out. Thats when I know its dead. Apperantly after re-reading the regs and reading this post I am wrong. Someone told me that if the CO sees blood on your license he now knows that you cut tag after gutting and he could give you a fine.
I can't believe a reasonable CO would do that.

J_T
10-22-2012, 05:25 AM
regardless of the regs, if i wound an animal (you usually know when you hit something) i believe I should cut the tag. And then you are driving home and get stopped by a CO, upon inspection he sees a fresh cut tag and you have no meat to show for it. Then what? You don't cut your tag because you fire your weapon. You cut your tag because you have your animal down and are standing over him.

fearnodeer
10-22-2012, 05:56 AM
And then you are driving home and get stopped by a CO, upon inspection he sees a fresh cut tag and you have no meat to show for it. Then what? You don't cut your tag because you fire your weapon. You cut your tag because you have your animal down and are standing over him.

Your are to explain to the CO what happened, we drove home only with my buddies rack and if we had to stop we would have had to explain that there was no edible portions on the animal.

fearnodeer
10-22-2012, 06:10 AM
I have emailed the CO office with this question so hopefully i get a response, will advise.

boxhitch
10-22-2012, 06:49 AM
In regard to the OP, I think the g/o was wrong. For non-residents, the hunt should be over once blood is drawn, for that species, for sure, they got what they paid for, the chance to kill. If they didn't do their job in the proper manner, they shouldn't get another chance at another.
But for a BC resident to ahve to cut their tag is wrong IMO. Like anyone else that wounds and doesn't retrieve, they can go on to hunt another day, another hunt , another location, not in the g/o control.

Good taht you at least got the trophy to go with the cancelled tag.

J_T
10-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Your are to explain to the CO what happened, we drove home only with my buddies rack and if we had to stop we would have had to explain that there was no edible portions on the animal.
Now I'm confused. "Buddies rack"? So in this case you are suggesting you retrieved the animal. Or what edible portions there were. In which case you cut your tag.

I responded to your comment that if you 'wound' you cut your tag and that is not correct.

Philcott
10-22-2012, 09:31 AM
I'll let you guys argue the when to cut tag part. I have a question about the guided hunt though.

I just came back from a guided moose hunting trip with my wife and buddy and we managed to get a shared hunt limited entry for this.

I have never heard of someone needing a LEH shared moose authorization when being guided. Have I missed something or can/do people resident hunters hire a guide for an LEH moose hunt? Just asking because I have not heard of someone hiring a guide to fill a resident moose tag.

fearnodeer
10-22-2012, 05:17 PM
I'll let you guys argue the when to cut tag part. I have a question about the guided hunt though.

I have never heard of someone needing a LEH shared moose authorization when being guided. Have I missed something or can/do people resident hunters hire a guide for an LEH moose hunt? Just asking because I have not heard of someone hiring a guide to fill a resident moose tag.

it was bonus for us getting the elh, the trip was for only one moose but because we had our own leh we got to take two and it was less money.

dingdongdenny
10-22-2012, 05:27 PM
my buddy shot a deer a few years ago and the co came roaring up to him and said cancel your tag. He told him until he knew the deer was dead and in his possesion he wasn't going cut his tag. The co followed him to the deer and then he cancelled his tag. the co left after that.

KodiakHntr
10-22-2012, 06:58 PM

Im a bullshitter u got me. I wanted to get a rise of all u. I did get a fine once for not cancelling antlered or antlerless $115

So what you are really saying here then, is that you are a lying POS?

Just to be clear.

Don't want any new hunters reading this thread to to start doing something incorrectly based on your bullshit posts.

1/2 slam
10-22-2012, 07:18 PM
regardless of the regs, if i wound an animal (you usually know when you hit something) i believe I should cut the tag.

And you are wrong. READ The regs.

RiverOtter
10-22-2012, 07:57 PM

I believe you should quit hunting on that tag, if you wound an animal and don't retrieve it, but holster the scissor idea.

Singleshotneeded
10-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Cut the tag when you go up to it and it's dead...that's all...

anethema
10-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Some may think I'm a dick, and this has never happened, but if I think I wounded something, but I never find it, I'm not going to cut my tag, and furthermore I'm going to try again. I may be a jerk, but I'm getting that meat in the freezer if I can legally do so.

Sofa King
10-22-2012, 11:56 PM
i'm kinda surprised by the varied opinions.
the regs should be super, super obvious as to when to cut a tag.

i can understand the different views that are being stated.
some are more about feeling guilty and being ethical.
some are about the fact that they don't "have" a harvested animal.

i could see myself feeling either way, depending on how a particular situation played out.
but i'm more times than not, leaving my tag intact unless i'm pulling my knife out of it's sheath to start dressing.

if a grizz took the animal before i got to it, it would be his.
but i'd have a real hard time not pulling the trigger on a grizz that showed up when i'm at my prey.
i'd be thinking more my safety, not who gets fed.
i just don't think i'd take the chance, even if "legally" i should walk away.

RiverOtter
10-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Some may think I'm a dick, and this has never happened, but if I think I wounded something, but I never find it, I'm not going to cut my tag, and furthermore I'm going to try again. I may be a jerk, but I'm getting that meat in the freezer if I can legally do so.

I'd be heading to the range for more practice...but that's just me........

Grousedaddy
10-24-2012, 08:50 PM
I emailed the co and asked what the procedure was and this is the reply i got back

Hunting Licensing Regulation

Licence must be cancelled
7 (1) If a person hunts and kills big game, he or she commits an offence unless, immediately after he or she kills the big game and before handling the big game killed, he or she cancels the appropriate species licence in accordance with the instructions on that licence.

Hopefully that helps answer your question.
Thanks,

Carol Foott
Unit Head, Wildlife Regulations: Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Management Branch: Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations:

huntcoop
10-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Typical CYA government reply.

steel_ram
10-24-2012, 09:52 PM
I emailed the co and asked what the procedure was and this is the reply i got back

Hunting Licensing Regulation

Licence must be cancelled
7 (1) If a person hunts and kills big game, he or she commits an offence unless, immediately after he or she kills the big game and before handling the big game killed, he or she cancels the appropriate species licence in accordance with the instructions on that licence.

Hopefully that helps answer your question.
Thanks,

Carol Foott
Unit Head, Wildlife Regulations: Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Management Branch: Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations:

What do you want? You kill it, cut your tag, handle the game, in that order. There is no magical space of time after you take the shot and you handle the animal. A bullet away means a dead animal, (killed) at least it should most of the time. I know, stuff happens but from what I'm hearing here and elsewhere, way to many losses are occuring. Yet another reason hunting opportunities are dwindling.

J_T
10-25-2012, 06:06 AM
What do you want? You kill it, cut your tag, handle the game, in that order. There is no magical space of time after you take the shot and you handle the animal. A bullet away means a dead animal, (killed) at least it should most of the time. I know, stuff happens but from what I'm hearing here and elsewhere, way to many losses are occuring. Yet another reason hunting opportunities are dwindling. Hmm, almost. You take your killing shot with weapon of choice, you follow up that shot, locate animal, confirm animal is dead (retrieved), place said weapon in safe location (unloaded perhaps), take pack off, extract licence, locate correct tag and commence to cut tag, begin taking care of your animal. For clarity, if you don't retrieve your animal, you are not required to cut your tag. It might bother your conscience, but you are not required to cut your tag.

I'm not sure missed shots are a contributing factor to dwindling opportunities. My observations over time are that many shooters don't follow up their shots.

Grousedaddy
10-25-2012, 06:11 AM
I just posted that to stop all the debate.... It's pretty clear what to do after reading that email and its right from the co office. If you dont retrieve the animal you dont cut your tag plain and simple .

steel_ram
10-25-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm sure your conclusion is correct on tag cutting. I just get a little fed up these days when I find that just about every hunting party has a "took a shot but xyz?". These misses, wounded, lost animals all have to be considered when deciding what kinda of numbers are available for following seasons. Stuff does happen, but I have never heard of it at the level it's at these days. What's going on out there? Are shooters over confident, desperate or just plain irresponsible.
My apologies to the OP for getting of topic. That situation is pretty rare.

fearnodeer
10-31-2012, 05:47 AM
Well the CO emailed me back finally and if you do not find the animal you do not have to cut you tag, as others have said the regs are a little unclear on this topic and the way i was read it by the guide he had me believing my buddy would have to cut his tag without finding it, thank god we found it.

WaldoFive
10-31-2012, 06:00 AM

This is my favorite method.

Walksalot
10-31-2012, 06:56 AM
A friend of mine was in a game check when, as the vehicle approached the game check, a huge commotion ensued within the vehicle. When the CO approached the vehicle blood could be seen spattered within the vehicle. Upon investigation the CO concluded the passenger side occupant was at the ready with a tag in one hand and a paper punch in the other. Upon seeing the game check the passenger side occupant punched a hole in his thumb instead of the tag.

KodiakHntr
10-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Well the CO emailed me back finally and if you do not find the animal you do not have to cut you tag, as others have said the regs are a little unclear on this topic and the way i was read it by the guide he had me believing my buddy would have to cut his tag without finding it, thank god we found it.

Oddly enough, I was looking at a couple guide websites the other day where they specifically mention this. Draw blood and the guide concludes that the hit will be fatal and they insist you cut your tag....

257stew
10-31-2012, 04:58 PM
quote " THEN cancel the tag to give yourself legal right of possession. That is the only reason you have a tag, to give yourself legal ownership. And until you have it actually dead and at your feet it ain't in your possession....." end quote.

This to me is correct,so much so that a buddy had a stolen moose run thru his house insurance. The moose was legally his and stolen so he got I believe $700 worth of beef.

Any ways if the dead animal is my property after I cancel my tag then do i not have the right to protect myself and my 'property' if a grizz,wolf etc. try and take it?

As for having to cancel my tag because I shot at something,this is incorrect. This may be,however, a guide/outfitter policy that you agree to when you sign up to be guided.Read the fine print.

Regards 257Stew

KodiakHntr
10-31-2012, 05:08 PM
While I agree with most of that Stew, I still wouldn't agree to that clause in a guided hunt. Regardless of the fine print I'd not let a guide dictate to me that I have commit an offense simply because I draw blood on an animal.

I suppose one could have to agree to a clause that at the time you lose an animal that your hunt is over, but cut a tag without being in posession? Not a chance.

BearStump
10-31-2012, 05:46 PM
A guide sure wont be happy with you if he drags some sorry ass around the woods for a week then the client "wounds" a moose after passing up 15 others throughout the week. I can see the arguement from the guides perspective. But physically cutting the tag would simply be against the law.

Wood butcher
10-31-2012, 05:56 PM
We got a mulie last year that had a bullet in it's front leg. It was definately a wound from the previos year. The bullet was encased in a cyst like lump and the deers front shoulder was no-where near the size of the other. Kinda pissed off we cut the tag on it now, because maybe someone else had already tagged it. I might not even buy tags anymore I might just look for deer with a limp and shoot them. I could save 16.80 everytime I pull the trigger.

TPK
11-01-2012, 09:21 AM
... Any ways if the dead animal is my property after I cancel my tag then do i not have the right to protect myself and my 'property' if a grizz,wolf etc. try and take it?

If not a matter of protecting yourself, then it would depend on what animal was trying to take it and what the regs are for that animal in that area. If it's a Grizz .. no open season, it's his, you can not shoot it to protect your meat .. but as always ... you can shoot it to protect your life. If you shoot it you'll have some explaining to do to prove you couldn't have just left the carcass for the bear. If it's wolves .. no bag limit in Region 5 so fire away. So as you can see, it depends on the animal and other circumstances. Bottom line, shoot a Grizz and expect to be charged unless you have really really good proof you couldn't remove yourself from harms way (very hard to prove).

IHUNTBC
11-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Actually my buddy did call the CO on this issue, do not need to cut the tag until you have it DEAD,even if you wound it and it gets away DO NOT CUT YOUR TAG until you have got it in the bag as they say

Jelvis
11-13-2012, 10:31 PM
If your on a high ridge from the road and you got a big buck, cut your tag when you get up to it and you know it's dead, put tag in your back pocket. That way if the CO comes along and says Hey, got your license and tags?
Show him your license and say holy, I must have lost my tag I had it right here, check all pockets quickly then play stupid, which shoudn't be hard lol, then after the CO drags it down the mountian to the road for evidence, say hold on partner, hey it was in my back pocket, lol, thanks for the drag out!
Jel .. Haha -- honestly I dint know it was in there, then l yer A off. :-D

The Dude
11-14-2012, 05:02 AM
Holy crap, this is still going? It's cut and dried. Make sure it's dead before handling it, then cut your tag.

Does anyone wanna know how to make canned stew now? You open the can, heat and eat. New thread?

Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief.....

Jelvis
11-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Do you cut the day or month first?
Jelly Grilled Panini

The Dude
11-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Why?
Why do you do this?

Rock Doctor
11-14-2012, 11:11 AM
Holy crap, this is still going? It's cut and dried. Make sure it's dead before handling it, then cut your tag.

Does anyone wanna know how to make canned stew now? You open the can, heat and eat. New thread?

Human nature,
when some people think they are doing something right, they have to make sure everyone else does it the same way.
It's very important to make sure everyone else does it the same way you do it ;-)

RD

Jelvis
11-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Hey Dude, do you heat the stew in the can, is that what your saying? I prefer heating in a pot myself.
See it's the way you wrote it, "you open can, heat it and eat." You do or you saying I do? lol.
You gotta watch how you write stuff, it can be confusing to others.
Jelscun grilled panini -- are you a new moderator now? Are you saying your really Spink? Holy!

showtime
11-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Tried it but the microwave sparked when I heated up the open can. Any suggestions?

steel_ram
11-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Always clip the day first, exactly on the triangular lines, no ink showing! Otherwise you go to jail.

Jelvis
11-14-2012, 02:01 PM
I gotta go buy one now, oooops! I intended on buying that dang tag so my mind was in the right spot me Lord.
Bad attitude punk, you want to play you gotta pay ...... and that's first -- then you can holler
I bought it so I'll rip it, rip it gooood. The month, the day? Whaddyah say?
Buy it first of all, then worry about rippin it
Jellly Rippah

scoutlt1
11-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I gotta go buy one now, oooops! I intended on buying that dang tag so my mind was in the right spot me Lord.
Bad attitude punk, you want to play you gotta pay ...... and that's first -- then you can holler
I bought it so I'll rip it, rip it gooood. The month, the day? Whaddyah say?
Buy it first of all, then worry about rippin it
Jellly Rippah

I want some of what you're smokin....

Jelvis
11-14-2012, 02:10 PM
What have I been drinking? The label on the bottle dint show. Dee wop dah doodle D D. What have I bin drinkin?
Jelly @ (the Whiskey A Go-Go) dah bar tinder said it was whyskey but the label dint show -- the label dint show

scoutlt1
11-14-2012, 03:33 PM
What have I been drinking? The label on the bottle dint show. Dee wop dah doodle D D. What have I bin drinkin?
Jelly @ (the Whiskey A Go-Go) dah bar tinder said it was whyskey but the label dint show -- the label dint show

The good ol' Powder Blues! :-)

J_T
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
That's it. I'm going to alternate years. Year one I won't cut any tags. Year two I'm going to cut them all at the counter when I purchase them. Year three, repeat year one.

springpin
11-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Still going, and going, and going, and going....

butthead
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM

what he said