PDA

View Full Version : Minox warranty service

Krico
10-20-2012, 10:33 AM
For anyone considering Minox products I can assure you their warranty/customer service is excellent. Without going into too much detail, they went above and beyond even the no fault warranty and had me back in business in less than a week. This was from their facility in New Hampshire.

With all the complaining guys do about customer service nowadays I just thought I'd give credit to a company that deserves it.

RiverOtter
10-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Yep, I had an issue with a pair of bins that was resolved promply as well. One phone call to describe the issue, while the service tech had em' in hand, then a week later a new pair showed up.

Minox has it right, IME.

BCbillies
10-20-2012, 12:10 PM
You and the binos take a tumble on the recent goat hunt?

For anyone considering Minox products I can assure you their warranty/customer service is excellent. Without going into too much detail, they went above and beyond even the no fault warranty and had me back in business in less than a week. This was from their facility in New Hampshire.

With all the complaining guys do about customer service nowadays I just thought I'd give credit to a company that deserves it.

Weatherby Fan
10-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Bought 2 pairs of their binos on the internet one set had no case,
Called them and they sent us one for free,
Great customer service if u ask me.
WF

Krico
10-20-2012, 05:32 PM
You and the binos take a tumble on the recent goat hunt?

You are half right! Luckily this time the binos tumbled solo.