PDA

View Full Version : Any Houndsmen in Creston/Wynndel area?

beni
10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Solo we decided to goto Crest on to try for my uncles antler less draw. But while looking around where they are crossing I glassed a hillside way above Duck lake and noticed a bull. Today we went up and found him I had a shot, he took off followed his blood trail through some thick nasty stuff and it was raining like crazy. Lost the trail and are going back in the AM hoping this rain doesn't wash away ALL the blood... so stresses right now..work on Monday 11 hours away. Thanks guys

beni
10-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Sorry typing from my cell right now. Now I know that sick feeling in your stomach when this situation happens.

beni
10-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Bull is out after 5 hours of work and packing him down the mountain. And a big thanks to some random ****ing people who stole one of our deer hanging in our tree today. ****ing pieces of shit.. I have a pretty good suspicion of who it was two guys hunting on bikes were eyeing them when we rolled up yesterday.. never expected someone to be so low. I hope she tastes like shit and makes them all sick HAH!

Spy
10-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Bull is out after 5 hours of work and packing him down the mountain. And a big thanks to some random ****ing people who stole one of our deer hanging in our tree today. ****ing pieces of shit.. I have a pretty good suspicion of who it was two guys hunting on bikes were eyeing them when we rolled up yesterday.. never expected someone to be so slow. I hope she tastes like shit and makes them all sick HAH!
Report it to the CO ! Congrats I hope you got some pics !