PDA

View Full Version : Jelvis

swampdonkey
10-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Did you go moose hunting today

Jelvis
10-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Do you think you saw me? Or speculating lol -- I hunt nearer to Kamloops, J My Son Crick.

frenchbar
10-15-2012, 10:03 PM
how could hee sea ewe ...your anne imaginary care act tur...

finngun
10-15-2012, 10:07 PM
how could hee sea ewe ...your anne imaginary care act tur...

do you have to speak french-french:mrgreen::confused:

frenchbar
10-15-2012, 10:12 PM
that would be jellyknees ..not french....

Spy
10-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Like farther Like son !:wink:

frenchbar
10-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Like farther Like son !:wink:

hes my ung --cull

Inlander
10-16-2012, 04:51 AM

You got coffee to come out my nose and my eyes watering with that one. Thanks for the laff. Great way to start the day.

Jellyknees.....lol

Spy
10-16-2012, 08:14 AM
hes my ung --cull
Cool y could y never y putt y it y together y,jell y is y french y'a famil y !

Grousedaddy
10-16-2012, 08:29 AM
I hunt jamieson every weekend for the most part and see tons of guys up there.... The only way you would know if it were him is if he told ya. Next time you see a white ford f150 with a white browning sticker on the back window flag me down jelly

Jelvis
10-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Hey, how yah doin? I told my step bro Rocky to check it out next time he's up J My Son for me, a white ford F-150 with a browning sticker. He said, " You got it Jelman. "
Rocky's got a haircut like a Chippendale dancer, like a horse mullet, he's 185 pounds, five ten, in good shape.He would be in a small green truck or a big 4 by. Kinda looks like a cross between Tom Cruise and Sly Stallone.
Do not approach the Rock Star without prior warning, make a sound first to warn him your close by.
He is a great guy and knows a lot about the area (around and passed) 20 k, on the main, j my son fsr.
-- Rocky says Yo, see yah up the Nor West main .. up Jay My Sun Cleek .. Nor River Rocco
Jel .. Your going to like the Rocket Man -- I Garrrr In Tea It! -- Give em a high five and a Brah Fist 4 me.

Brambles
10-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Jelvis doesnt hunt do it couldnt have been him.

lovemywinchester
10-16-2012, 12:12 PM
I hunt jamieson every weekend for the most part and see tons of guys up there.... The only way you would know if it were him is if he told ya. Next time you see a white ford f150 with a white browning sticker on the back window flag me down jelly

F 150 with a browning sticker, in Kamloops. You may have to narrow it down a bit GD. Maybe describe yourself, like camo hat with a goatee. That should help get you recognized.:razz:

Grousedaddy
10-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Ya camo hat with a goatee is exactly right lol me and my buddy were up tunkwa on thanksgivin weekend and im pretty sure we spoke with u outside the office winchester you told us to bring a shotgun for the whitetails haha didnt know for certain but im sure it was you lol. But ya camo hat goatee thats me and my partner

lovemywinchester
10-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Ya camo hat with a goatee is exactly right lol me and my buddy were up tunkwa on thanksgivin weekend and im pretty sure we spoke with u outside the office winchester you told us to bring a shotgun for the whitetails haha didnt know for certain but im sure it was you lol. But ya camo hat goatee thats me and my partner

That was me for sure. With my camo and goat. Ha. That was a tough weekend. Too hot. My buddy got a wt doe last night there so sounds like the deer are moving around with the weather change. Keep at it.

Grousedaddy
10-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Ya we didnt see a single deer up there and only one grouse but it was pushin 20 c up there thay weekend walked through a ton of dead pine to no avail maybe go back up there during the rut and try to rattle one in, jamieson hasnt even been that busy yet this year but dont b shy jelvis flag is down and say hi i wont take a pic of you haha

brazen
10-16-2012, 06:55 PM
185 pounds, five ten, in good shape.He would be in a small green truck or a big 4 by. Kinda looks like a cross between Tom Cruise and Sly Stallone.

SOLD! I'll be comin' by, splashin mud :) fair warning