Bc Deer Hunter
10-09-2012, 07:09 PM
89 first go aswell cool game thanks!!

The Hermit
10-10-2012, 10:23 AM
-68 first go LOL helps to read... where you AIM at not hit the deer

J_T
10-10-2012, 10:38 AM
-68 first go LOL helps to read... where you AIM at not hit the deer Ya I got 76 but lost almost all my marks on the running deer. I mean it looked like the deer was moving but I couldn't figure out what to do. Just kept clicking. I'm glad they identify that many of the shots are a question of ethics and are low percentage shots. Looking forward to the late season whitetail hunt.

MB_Boy
10-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Ya.....I am with you JT....the running one taught me not to take a headshot with a bow at a running whitetail. :wink: I got frustrated and just kept flinging at his head. :mrgreen:

Lozzie
10-10-2012, 06:25 PM
This game is bulls**t head shots work every time! Lots of fun, 67% first time, much better the second. Had the same trouble with the running deer, would never take that shot in real life any ways.

Allen50
10-10-2012, 06:46 PM
mine was 82,, was fun,, and remember is a game,, yea head shots work but there not looking for head shots,, i found it fun,, lol lol good find IronNoggin

Foxtail
10-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol 36 on the first try... I painted the straight down deer all over and i couldnt hit the right spot, when I finally got it I thought that is where I was aiming the first 5 shots lol I did get 97 the second go tho :)

Whonnock Boy
10-12-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm embarrassed......

Pioneerman
10-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Everywhere I hit them they would have died.............Eventually :-(

J_T
10-13-2012, 02:07 PM
So when you boys do your 3D shoots on the island they must have 10 score rings for the head shots. Around the ears? I wasn't sure if you guys were serious or trolling. If we understand how an arrow kills we understand there is very little discussion, acceptance and suggestion that a nervous system hit is the way to kill an animal with an arrow. Deadly bleed is the accepted method to take an animal with an arrow and broadhead.

I'm sure you guys understand that. My post just like the intention of this thread is intended for those who wish to learn about how to hunt and how to kill with a bow. Cheers

Ambush
10-13-2012, 02:32 PM
I lost a lot of points trying to liver shoot the deer that was straight down. Finally just started machine gunning it to see where the "kill zone" was.
Couldn't believe someone would aim for the spine on a straight down deer! Miss the spine and you have a single lung hit = bad news. Good thing it's only a game.
Blew the running shot to.
I think I'll go check some trails cams and throw some flu-flu's at chickens to help heal my pride.

Onesock
10-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Shouldn't shoot straight down or running shots. Many of the shots are unethical and shouldn't be taken. But, it is only a game. And the placement of the kills are "someones opinion".

hunter1993ap
10-13-2012, 08:20 PM
most of the shots are good except for the running one. that one would have a lot of variables. i didnt do great but i was close on all!!! (once i figured out the running one)

Red arch
10-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Arrow placement simulator, to me that implies taking shots that are actually good, not shooting straight down from a treestand. Last time I looked i do not want to be aiming my bow with broadheads in a direction that messes up your platform or has you shooting near your feet/into the treestand itself. And I gave up first time as i would never attempt some of those shots.