PDA

View Full Version : Who's Got the OCT 15th zone A bison Draw?

SLDHEAD
10-04-2012, 07:50 AM
anyone else on here got the oct 15 zone A bison draw???
i have one... heading up solo (no one can make it dam work always gets in the way!!!).. just seeing if theres anyone else heading up..??

Huey
10-06-2012, 08:42 AM
friend of mine is up there right now. Good luck on your hunt

ufishifish2
10-06-2012, 11:04 AM
What? You are going by yourself? That is just plain crazy. It took five grown men just to roll ours over.
You'd better select a calf! ;)
I'm sure someone from HBC will go with you. $200 if you can get Jelvis to go with you! $400 with pics because none of us will believe it.

cameron0518
10-06-2012, 04:03 PM
wow, sad to see one go to waste. ensure you have solid partners so the people that do can get the draws as you can't do this hunt on your own.

EvanG
10-06-2012, 05:23 PM
I say go for it

ianwuzhere
10-06-2012, 06:25 PM
ya go for it- just like shootin a moose by yerself- unless u shoot the big herd bull, then just hope u get it early in the morning!
good luck!

Marlin375
10-06-2012, 08:16 PM
wow, sad to see one go to waste. ensure you have solid partners so the people that do can get the draws as you can't do this hunt on your own.

What makes you think he can't do it on his own?

Darksith
10-06-2012, 09:32 PM
that will be a legendary adventure, but hes obviously reaching out to a group that is already going, if I had a group headed up you would be totally welcomed. This kinda hunt doesn't happen for everyone, I would do what I could to help someone experience it successfully.

gunpower
10-06-2012, 09:38 PM
My son has the draw for zone B, we will be leaving on the 12th to set up camp.

SLDHEAD
10-07-2012, 09:10 AM
What? You are going by yourself? That is just plain crazy. It took five grown men just to roll ours over.
You'd better select a calf! ;)
I'm sure someone from HBC will go with you. $200 if you can get Jelvis to go with you! $400 with pics because none of us will believe it.

WHO ever Jelvis is.... Ya I'm going solo (crazy maybe For some) ... didn't plan on shooting a big bull.. i wanna eat it!!! Going to hire a guide from the ranch... i don't need a guide...just a pack mule...LOL ...

SLDHEAD
10-07-2012, 09:16 AM

I have lots of solid partners (for your knowledge)... just life throws its curves... as we all know... I'm not letting it go to waste ... i'm going solo duh!!!! i can pack a moose out on my own 1 mile straight bush... what says i can't shoot a dumb over grown cow .... and get it out on my own... only bitch's would wimp out!!

SLDHEAD
10-07-2012, 09:31 AM
My son has the draw for zone B, we will be leaving on the 12th to set up camp.
Ya I plan on leaving on the 12th aswell... where do u plan on setting up camp?

SLDHEAD
10-07-2012, 02:56 PM
that will be a legendary adventure, but hes obviously reaching out to a group that is already going, if I had a group headed up you would be totally welcomed. This kinda hunt doesn't happen for everyone, I would do what I could to help someone experience it successfully.

you speak the language Darksith :)