PDA

View Full Version : Homework

broadhead67
09-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Guess I didn't do mine very well. put in my L.E.H. for elk & got a draw in 7:20 a ( hard to be upset about that) but I never realized everything else seems to be closed up there after dec.1- my start date.Idea was to go with my son & his under 17 hunt. odds for him were 1.4:1 ,my odds were 35.5:1 . I got it and he didn't ! couldn't believe it ,wish there was some way I could give it to him , last year he's eligable as well.Dam , he was pretty stoked to go.Anyway , I have a good friend that lives in Chetwynd but I would like to hear of any spots to check while i'm there as he's not a hunter.

wick07
09-22-2012, 08:30 AM
You can sign over your leh to him, never done it but have heard of this many times

Gateholio
09-22-2012, 08:52 AM
You cannot transfer a LEH to another person.

d6dan
09-22-2012, 09:03 AM
There's always coyotes and wolves to shoot.:smile:

Darksith
09-22-2012, 09:39 AM
honestly take him along...he can legally pack a gun. I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but I would let my son be the shooter and I would simply back him up. As long as your side by side and your not shooting at 2 different animals I see no problem with that personally. The father son moments are a cherrished thing in my eyes, looking back on my teenage years I had a lot with my dad and continue to do so even though now the rolls have kind of reversed a little, and they are all special to me. I can't wait till my 2 year old is old enough to start joining me on my adventures.

greybark
09-22-2012, 10:40 AM
. Hey Darksith , I certainly emphithize and understand you letting your son shoot on your LEH , but rules are rules and you are teaching him to ignore them .
This is a tough call .....

kennyj
09-23-2012, 08:35 AM
. Hey Darksith , I certainly emphithize and understand you letting your son shoot on your LEH , but rules are rules and you are teaching him to ignore them .
This is a tough call .....
X2
He'll get his own tags soon enough.Then he can do it right and be proud of his accomplishment.
kenny