PDA

View Full Version : Best place to stay for 1 night stopover in Lac La Hache/Williams Lake

JIL_24/7
09-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi all,
I won't be able to leave the LML until about 1:30 on the 23rd on my way to my moose hunt north of Quesnel Lake, so I won't be able to get into the area and set up on Sunday. I am hoping to stopover in either Williams Lake or Lac La Hache. I'm not looking for amenities, but do want a room as I won't be setting up the wall tent for one night :). I would prefer Lac La Hache as it is more directly in line with our destination which will be about 3 1/2 to 4 hours beyond there. I figure a 4:30 AM departure gives me the whole day to set up camp and scout so I can be hunting Monday evening. Thanks in advance for the help!

swamper
09-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Not much in Lac La Hache. If it was me I would stay in 100 Mile as it is only 15 minutes south of LLh and has lots of hotels.

frenchbar
09-18-2012, 03:25 PM
the motel in 100 mile at the end of town on the left headed north is ok ..the name of it escapes me at the moment .

srupp
09-18-2012, 03:27 PM
hmmmm lots of small affordable accomadations all along Lac La Hache if they arnt fully booked by road crews..think there are at least 3 ....

I am off in the Am to Van for more Hospital time..just home from nerve blocks..

Send me a PM on where you are camping and what vehicle you have I may get to drop out...

cheers and good luck

Steven

JIL_24/7
09-18-2012, 03:46 PM
You're in my prayers Steven. PM me if I can bring something to you or make your stay more comfortable when you're in the LML. I will PM when I know where we are going to camp. Did you get my PM about the ATV's? I was just wondering if my companions can hunt without them up there. Thanks.

hmmmm lots of small affordable accomadations all along Lac La Hache if they arnt fully booked by road crews..think there are at least 3 ....

I am off in the Am to Van for more Hospital time..just home from nerve blocks..

Send me a PM on where you are camping and what vehicle you have I may get to drop out...

cheers and good luck

Steven