PDA

View Full Version : Rainfall in the peace this year????

willyqbc
09-13-2012, 09:09 AM
specifically ft.st john to Pink mountain???? Heading out tommorrow for our annual elk hunt and am curious as to what the rainfall has been like this summer up there.....dry....normal.....wet???
Just trying to figure out if I am going to key on the river as a water source or if there will be lots of water in the bush this year.

Thanks
Chris

Rubicon500
09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Seen on the news its all on water restrictions in the north , Dawson creek is said to have one of the driest summers in history so im guessing there wont be an abundance of water in the bush !! Good luck

daycort
09-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Frickin dry.

Iron Sighted
09-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Dry and warm, hopefully things will change soon. It did hit zero degrees the other night in Tumbler Ridge, had frost on my windshield in the morning, but it has since gotten warm again.

yota
09-13-2012, 05:53 PM
got back a week ago and it was dry and hot in chetwynd but there was some water still in the marshy areas and a few of the natural springs were flowing a little less then normal. they must have had a wet spring though cause we didnt see much for grouse in the 10 days i was up there i only saw 2 groups but both groups had 8-12 birds in them.