PDA

View Full Version : Predator calling

BlacktailStalker
11-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Leaving tomorrow for Region 5. Wont know for sure where I'm going until I have no more time to decide lol. Too many damn decisions, think I'll do what always works for me and just hunt harder than the average joe.
Anyways, Im envious of all the predator hunting you guys (coyotes) get to do on the mainland and we want to grab a few calls.
What do you like?
I already have a good set up described from trigger but the more opinions the better. Where's a good place to stop outside of Hope and between Williams Lake.
Anybody stock those Fox Pro electronic callers? they're expensive but it'd be nice to have on every hunt to mix it up a bit.
Thanks.

todbartell
11-22-2006, 09:57 AM
Canadian FoxPro dealer

redfrogoutfitters@telus.net

butcher
11-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Just bought a johnny stewart pc 7 handcall. Sounds great and easy to use. Have called in one so far on 5 stands with it.

boonerbuck
11-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Lots of good country to call around Williams lake. I'm having a hard time in the 100 Mile area right now though.

Grab a howler and one of the many rabbit distress calls to start.

You got six and change for a FoxPro FX3? Pricey for the part time caller who don't have yotes at home.:)

Make sure you enter your predators in our contest. You may win a Foxpro caller. Check out Firebird's sig line. For some reason this site won't let me advertise my forum. I'm not famous enough I guess.:rolleyes:

Will
11-22-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm not famous enough I guess.:rolleyes:
Maybe My World renowned Coyote Hunting Exploits will Benefit you ?..:|
:lol:

lapadat
11-22-2006, 09:48 PM
I use Sceery calls - they hold up well in cold and wet weather and sound great. I've used Primos in the past with limited success, however, Olt also makes good predator calls.

I shot these 4 on Nov 12/05 near Cochrane, AB.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/Picture_219.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=1451&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=847)