PDA

View Full Version : TFL management area

martyonthewater
09-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Well we're heading for clearwater area to fill our shared bull leh in early october. Being that its in the tfl management area , i'm just wondering if we will be seeing any hauling on road 6? i realize we can expect all kinds of traffic on camp 2 but was wondering if they have moved in on the 6 since last year. any help would be greatly appreciated. thx. Marty

SUAFOYT
09-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Hauling from Road 1 which won't affect you but there will be activity on 20 which means 2. Good luck.

martyonthewater
09-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Thanks Suafoyt, I understand you have given a fair bit of info to my dad Phreddy for our return hunt this year. Just want to express my thanks for that as well. Much obliged

SUAFOYT
09-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Thanks Suafoyt, I understand you have given a fair bit of info to my dad Phreddy for our return hunt this year. Just want to express my thanks for that as well. Much obliged

My pleasure. I'll be looking for you for sure. Calling for cooler weather starting tomorrow along with some precip. It's real dry so can use it.

TIKA 300
09-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Seen the largest moose tracks I've laid my eyes on in that area a few years back !!! Good Luck !!!