PDA

View Full Version : respectable alpine buck vid

dino
09-08-2012, 08:33 PM
its a little shaky but enough to see some bone
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/heydino/?action=view&current=SMOV0019.mp4

yama49
09-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Shakey, but you can seem some good bone there.

blackbart
09-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Was that video filmed by Jelvis after coming down from whatever he is on?? Get to re-hab quick, the DT shakes are too much!

swampthing
09-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Is there no sept 1 opening where you were? Have to go back on the 10th?

dino
09-09-2012, 01:28 PM
It was region 3 so yes there was a sept1 opening, but I was there by myself and it just wasnt big enough to warrent the pack out.

swampthing
09-09-2012, 08:14 PM
It was region 3 so yes there was a sept1 opening, but I was there by myself and it just wasnt big enough to warrent the pack out.

Atta boy. There is always a bigger one somewhere. Hunt and release is fun too.

TexasWalker
09-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Hahaha you make me laugh?
Not big enough?? More like too far away...surprised you weren't throwing lead!!!
if that buck was within 500 yards you would of shot it and did a gay little dance all the way home to your computer so you could show Dana that you're a real mulie hunter.

dino
09-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Hahaha you make me laugh?
Not big enough?? More like too far away...surprised you weren't throwing lead!!!
if that buck was within 500 yards you would of shot it and did a gay little dance all the way home to your computer so you could show Dana that you're a real mulie hunter.

Bud I can shoot out to a thousand and easily could of taken that buck. I watched and contiplated it for a while, he wasnt going anywhere.
if you knew your deer even a little bit you can see he was not worth taking. Nice try.:smile: If he was worth it, I dont know if I would do a gay dance but I would be pretty happy. Wouldnt most people be pretty stoked about taking a book buck.?