PDA

View Full Version : Spense Bridge..

srupp
09-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I am heading down to Spenses bridge for a trip mybe 2 any suggestions by PM are always welcomed..by my Oct try I will have completed 4th kidney sureage mybe I will do better.

Any warnings , suggestions, help, laughter will all be accepted..leaving ept 9thish,,,

cheers\
steven

f350ps
09-05-2012, 08:08 PM
I am heading down to Spenses bridge for a trip mybe 2 any suggestions by PM are always welcomed..by my Oct try I will have completed 4th kidney sureage mybe I will do better.

Any warnings , suggestions, help, laughter will all be accepted..leaving ept 9thish,,,

cheers\
steven
The only warning or suggestion i can offer is ya better slow down on the drugs! :) K

bighornbob
09-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Will be down on the 8th putting up a couple signs for the WSSOBC then hunting and some salmon fishing. Will be driving a blue chevy extended cab with a camperette . Not sure exactly where i am going to be as i let the sheep dictate that but if you see me stop and say hello.

Bhb

huntcoop
09-06-2012, 08:43 AM
The only warning or suggestion i can offer is ya better slow down on the drugs! :) K

Indeed, his spelling is in the tank :smile:

Rackmastr
09-06-2012, 09:19 AM
I hope you do excellent up there Srupp!!!

The amount of information and help you've given people is endless, and your a warrior for fighting through the treatments, etc to get back out on the mountains as soon as you can. I wish you luck in killing a bighorn this year!! Sorry I cant be of any help as I know nothing of the area!

srupp
09-06-2012, 10:07 AM
lol it gets me away from work...been hair straight back...then my regular partner shows me the ram they harvested over the past week (up north ) WOWZER 40"....

I will have the green King ranch crew club with aluminum boat loader and blue 12' Lund on top..27 foot Citation trailer will be the base camp...Mountain Hardware silver/green spike camp...

cheers

Steven

huntingmom
09-06-2012, 11:40 AM
4th kidney surgery? wow!!!......you've been really going through the wringer.
Never hunted around Suspension Bridge...just drove by it.
If you're after a bighorn...I hope you get one. After all what you went through....you deserve it.
Never sheephunt before but all the best to you.

BCRiverBoater
09-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Good luck to you Steve. You deserve this more than ever!!! Hope you see some rams.

millman911
09-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Give me a pm if your coming up Lytton way. Seen 3 on the way home tonight. one was pushing the nose mark.

blackbart
09-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Drive back and forth on the Murray Creek FSR. Stop at the Log Cabin Pub for lunch. Then drive back and forth on the Murray yet again. You might see BHB there.

bighornbob
09-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Drive back and forth on the Murray Creek FSR. Stop at the Log Cabin Pub for lunch. Then drive back and forth on the Murray yet again. You might see BHB there.

I never go up that road. Plus I could do without the flat tires.

BHB

Deadshot
09-13-2012, 06:04 PM
He meant the Log Cabin Pub!