PDA

View Full Version : Place to put the new Quad through its paces?

Deeboe
08-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Just bought a new ATV. Any suggestions on a local place to take it for a good test ride. I realize this is the lower mainland but any tips on a place with some good trails would be great. Thanks.

yota
08-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Go to Harrison or stave its a bit of a gong show up there on weekends but during the week it's usually not to bad if you can scoot out after work. I would go Harrison if your looking for some challenging trails. I go 4x4 up there quite often.

WKCotts
08-29-2012, 09:17 AM
what did ya buy!!?? Closest spot would be Chilliwack, head up toward Chilliwack Lake, hang a RIGHT after you cross the bridge where you see the kayaking course on the river. Tons of trails back in there

BigfishCanada
08-29-2012, 09:20 AM
You can test ride it up eagle mountain in Coquitlam, at least you before you could

r106
08-29-2012, 09:28 AM
stave lake, chipmunk cr/Foley lake, tamahi, vedder mt, harrison west, harrison east, nicklemine

r106
08-29-2012, 09:30 AM
what did ya buy!!?? Closest spot would be Chilliwack, head up toward Chilliwack Lake, hang a left after you cross the bridge where you see the kayaking course on the river. Tons of trails back in there

you mean take a right. that's tamahi (spelling??)

winchester284
08-29-2012, 11:34 AM
what did ya buy!!?? Closest spot would be Chilliwack, head up toward Chilliwack Lake, hang a left after you cross the bridge where you see the kayaking course on the river. Tons of trails back in there

Or hang a left about a kilometer before the Tamahi bridge. Stay left on that road and it will turn into Bench Road which runs parallel to the Chilliwack River. Lots of trails and FSR roads on the north side of the river.

WKCotts
08-29-2012, 11:44 AM
you mean take a right. that's tamahi (spelling??)

yep! better change that... poor guy will be lost