PDA

View Full Version : Permit to Accompany

johnk
08-28-2012, 06:43 PM
So my authorization showed up the other day allowing me to hunt muleys when I come back out to Tunkwa in a month. This is a first for me so perhaps a little help is needed. Do I have to take my papers to a Government Agent's off ice to buy a license and tags? It says there is a royalty fee of $50 for muleys. Does this mean after my hunt I have to submit a further $50 if I harvest a buck? Not too clear on these points and appreciate any help in advance.

nap
08-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Are you the person that is going to accompany a non resident to hunt? If you are talking of company to hunt forms, the licience and tags have to be bought at a government agency. If an animal is taken there is a royalty that must be paid.

RoscoeP
08-28-2012, 08:04 PM
My son applied for the permit to accompany so his friend from Alberta could hunt with us this fall. I had to ask around to see who could pick up the licience and tags, and my son or his friend can do it. Since the friend will be coming out on a weekend, my son is getting them before hand at the government agent in Maple Ridge and his friend signs them when he gets them. And it seems there are royalty fees on any big game taken, they have the list and prices on the government web site. Good luck. Cheers Roscoe