PDA

View Full Version : Heading to cabellas tomorrow. ....

blackford
08-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Headed to cabellas tomorrow ... First time for me. . What are some must have items you have picked up before for the upcoming hunting season...

Beerhunter93
08-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Ahh Cabelas, thats like redneck heaven. haha This year was all new gear, most notable were the new cabelas whitetail boots and hoyt crx 32. But the yearly ritual of gloves, deer piss, tarsal gland/or pads, scent killer, ammo, pins and batteries are a guarantee. Oh and tags. Got my first ones for BC not long ago.

Trophyslayer
08-26-2012, 09:36 PM
What one are you going to I would strongly remcomend the one in Lacey than tulalip was disappointed last week poor selection on outerwear in tulalip

blackford
08-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Ammo?????????? Isn't that a big no no... I was also thinking of bringing up some salt licks for the trail cam... And maybe bino's

blackford
08-26-2012, 09:39 PM
What one are you going to I would strongly remcomend the one in Lacey than tulalip was disappointed last week poor selection on outerwear in tulalip
Was gonna do tulalip but now I am thinking Lacey

Manitoba_Redneck
08-26-2012, 09:55 PM
For as close as the Lacey store is, it is twice the store, literally. As the Lacey store is two storey, and the tulalip is only one. The selection of clothes at Tulalip has improved but still not at the level of Lacey. Check out both, they're only a couple hours apart and you be the judge.

blackford
08-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Nah. The wifey is commin so I better do the closer one