PDA

View Full Version : Caribou, Moose, 2013 --- Recommendations

dave_83golf
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey Guys,

Next year marks my 30th Bday in late august, and a couple of my hunting buddies (ShowtimeBC and Sakofinnlight) are looking at doing a Northern BC hunt,,, Weve discussed Both Driving up, and possibly doing a fly in hunt.. I was hoping a few of you could recommend a flight company, a place to go, and any other useful tips and tricks... would be greatly appreciated, as we are just beginning our research.... Would like it to have open moose and caribou....

Cheers

Dave

OCB.C.
09-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Dave have you had any luck with your find? Shoot me a PM I think I might be able to help you :)

blackbart
09-07-2012, 08:51 PM
If you are looking for Moose and Cariboo and don't mind flying try somewhere out of Dease Lake.

To get you pumped up about what the area has to offer try reading one of Pat Ferguson's books. "Gone Hunting".

Do some research and pick a lake.

Flingin' Sticks
09-08-2012, 08:08 AM
I was just going to suggest the same thing as blackbart. I actually contacted a company out of the Stewart area a few years back, but for the life of me I can't remember the name and It's been long since deleted. It was actually more affordable than I thought it would be. Good luck with the hunt.

Ag