PDA

View Full Version : Plans have changed

articcat
08-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Close the thread **** heads already making stupid comments

Bowzone_Mikey
08-25-2012, 07:55 PM
really .... Sounds alot like whining to me ... oct 15 is a monday ... your off for a week ... call it 4 days of great solid hunting ..your home friday nite ...

Clean the sand outta yer Vag ... and go hunting ... Sounds like this other guy needs a new Partner ...

articcat
08-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Another ****ing looser

Grousedaddy
08-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Too bad to hear and never give up man you still got another 20 seasons in ya at the least!!!!!

marbles67
08-25-2012, 08:06 PM
really .... Sounds alot like whining to me ... oct is a monday ... your off for a week ... call it 4 days of great solid hunting ..your home friday nite ...

Clean the sand outta yer Vag ... and go hunting ... Sounds like this other guy needs a new Partner ...yiur probably the one with a vagina the guy was asking about a hunting area, so clan up looser if you have nothing to add seems that though he wants the thread closed.can't blame him when duecebags like you make ignorant comments

MuleyMadness
08-25-2012, 08:06 PM
You can delete your own thread...if you want to act like a child and curse out other members, that's probably you best best.

Bowzone_Mikey
08-25-2012, 08:13 PM
yiur probably the one with a vagina the guy was asking about a hunting area, so clan up looser if you have nothing to add seems that though he wants the thread closed.can't blame him when duecebags like you make ignorant comments

No ... he was whining that his friend couldnt leave for a trip to the Cariboo untill 4 am on oct 15 ... he is off untill the following monday ... going up on opening day is useless in his opinion ... and that he should just give up all together because he cant find a hunting partner ....

My point is ... even if he did leave early morning monday the 15th ... he would still get at least 4 solid days of hunting .... If that is a waste ... then perhaps he would be better off giving it up. and he would still be home Friday night ... have time to process ... and be at work bright and early Monday morning

Perhaps you should save your comments for a subject you know something about

Whonnock Boy
08-25-2012, 08:18 PM
I believe there was a thread started just yesterday called, "Think before you post". Might be relevant here.

Any who..... Your brother in-law was your partner. Did you have to stop hunting with him? If he was a good hunting partner, I don't see the problem continuing to hunt with him. Might not have been the right guy for your sister, but why do you have to lose out on a hunting friend? Just a thought.

Many on here prefer to hunt alone. I know that I do myself on weekend or short trips but, on long trips it is nice to have company back at camp. Check out the hunting partner thread. Maybe you can connect with another partnerless hunter.

articcat
08-25-2012, 08:23 PM
That's fine bow.zone mike,your idea of a.nice organized trip and mine are different, and that's fine
,I could care less,I was merely asking for hunting advice from the Harrison area,but since yiur such a smart person you have hurl effing insults, close the thread I will ask questions without any background from here out so the bow.zone of the world trolling around don't get there kicks at my expense

articcat
08-25-2012, 08:28 PM
I believe there was a thread started just yesterday called, "Think before you post". Might be relevant here.

Any who..... Your brother in-law was your partner. Did you have to stop hunting with him? If he was a good hunting partner, I don't see the problem continuing to hunt with him. Might not have been the right guy for your sister, but why do you have to lose out on a hunting friend? Just a thought.

Many on here prefer to hunt alone. I know that I do myself on weekend or short trips but, on long trips it is nice to have company back at camp. Check out the hunting partner thread. Maybe you can connect with another partnerless hunter.
Thanks whonnock,the ex brother in law slipped into a deep depression after the split, and isn't interested anymore, real shame great guy,yeah yiur right I will choose my words, have to remember that people have fun pointing and laughing instead of being helpful, I will take the helpful advice and leave the rest thanks in advance

moosinaround
08-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Another Jeff??? Holy articat chill bro! Don't chop off yer noze despite yer face!! If 4 days aint yer bag dont go hunting! 4 days sure beats no days, just sayin??!!! Sounds like you are whining a bit though??!! This site can be a tough one so thicken up the skin a bit and enjoy the site! Moosin

The Dawg
08-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Jeff?? Again??

articcat
08-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Another Jeff??? Holy articat chill bro! Don't chop off yer noze despite yer face!! If 4 days aint yer bag dont go hunting! 4 days sure beats no days, just sayin??!!! Sounds like you are whining a bit though??!! This site can be a tough one so thicken up the skin a bit and enjoy the site! Moosinfair enough moosin, it's not just the four days,i wanted to be no there sunday, set up camp and. Each ready for opening day ,if the guy can't accommodate me one time screw em, I will do something else...

Bowzone_Mikey
08-25-2012, 11:01 PM
That's fine bow.zone mike,your idea of a.nice organized trip and mine are different, and that's fine
,I could care less,I was merely asking for hunting advice from the Harrison area,but since yiur such a smart person you have hurl effing insults, close the thread I will ask questions without any background from here out so the bow.zone of the world trolling around don't get there kicks at my expense

If you were truely looking for advice on the Harrison area .... Which by the way is what this site is about .... perhaps you couldve done so without the "Drama queen attention whoring whiney poor poor pittifull me this guy cant do what what I want so feel sorry for me" Prequel to the ask for advice .... My only regret is that I didnt originally quote your original post for the benifit of our audiance.
You stated that you were not whining ... Which honestly lends me to believe that you were ... when my 8 year says" I wasnt doing anything" ... It generally means she was ...

Just sayin'

wicket
08-26-2012, 04:43 AM
:shock: jeesh the internet message boards can be a nasty place for those not preparded..who knew>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. always put a positive spin on things my only internet advice

marbles67
08-26-2012, 06:29 AM
If you were truely looking for advice on the Harrison area .... Which by the way is what this site is about .... perhaps you couldve done so without the "Drama queen attention whoring whiney poor poor pittifull me this guy cant do what what I want so feel sorry for me" Prequel to the ask for advice .... My only regret is that I didnt originally quote your original post for the benifit of our audiance.
You stated that you were not whining ... Which honestly lends me to believe that you were ... when my 8 year says" I wasnt doing anything" ... It generally means she was ...

Just sayin'
Your a goof that needs a beating and when you come to the lower mainland next look me up
You ****ing dickless piece of shit **** off the guy was asking for advice, are there any mods on this Site?I've never seen people attacked when asking for advice,yiur a ****ing goof drift off and die yijr ****ing looser.maybe he doesn't want to spend 800. Bucks on fuel if he has no say.You. Are a trolling piece of shit and a good reason for birth control, your wife's probably got a strap on that she ****s you with. Any ****ing mods now you useless bunch of Assholes

articcat
08-26-2012, 06:44 AM
Yeah I think the mods should lock and get rid of this thread, you actually let people
Get verbally abused?I have never seen a site let that happen if this is normal
Then I'm not interested in any part. If you want to make. A point bisexuals zone there's better
Ways than slinging mud,but I assume you're a coward who simply can't get it up.
I won't post or look at this thread its a disgraceful and should be closed.

olharley guy
08-26-2012, 07:08 AM
All I can say is WOW! I have never read so much name calling and threatning remarks on this site. Yes-lock this thread up! Later

curt
08-26-2012, 07:22 AM
can we not just all get along!?!?!? disrespecting eachother is not cool people can dissagree without ranting and name calling I've had plenty of reasonable dissagreements on this site but this post is crazy!! :(

Marc
08-26-2012, 08:00 AM
OK guys, first off an eye for an eye doesn't work here. Secondly, if you look just below your post on the left hand side there is a triangle with an exclamation mark on it. If you click it and describe your complaint it gets emailed to all the admins / mods for that particular forum. The Admins / Mods can not, and I repeat can not read or see everything that is being posted up. It's up to the individuals to flag up the issue if they think it needs to be resolved right away.

Some post have been edited and I can only go by what I can read... That being said, Articcat grow up, if your going to throw shit don't be surprised if you get some in your face.

Thread: No moose hunting in Area 5 (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?84338-No-moose-hunting-in-Area-5)

by articcat (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/member.php?78637-articcat)

Replies793Views82,048

Re: No moose hunting in Area 5 (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?84338-No-moose-hunting-in-Area-5&p=1179206#post1179206)

Me too they can't pack water to. Ge fire storm I will make, pure. Bs take away there welfare cheques and trucks and guns give em back bow and arrows

Thread: No moose hunting in Area 5 (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?84338-No-moose-hunting-in-Area-5)

by articcat (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/member.php?78637-articcat)

Replies793Views82,146

Re: No moose hunting in Area 5 (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?84338-No-moose-hunting-in-Area-5&p=1193748#post1193748)

Go eat a steak and lighten up veggie boy

Articcat and Marbles67, two weeks time out. Think before you post...

Gateholio
08-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Marbles67 and Articat are the same person, using 2 accounts. :)

Marc
08-26-2012, 08:54 AM
K will be there shortly