PDA

View Full Version : Ptaramigam study

Foxton Gundogs
08-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Probably not an actual discussion topic and should be handeled by PM but being the technoidiot I am i deleated all contact info :sad: So for the biologist on here that contacted me re the Ptarmigan Study, I have spoke to my partner and he will bring you back 2 frozen intact birds 1 adult 1 juvinile unless directed otherwise. Contact me via PM for more info.
Cheers
Foxton Gundogs

Contact made thanks

POPS
08-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Get a permit from b.c. wildlife before you take any on the island(MORIARETY RIDGE AREA behind MT.ARROWSMITH) there is NO open season on them.

Foxton Gundogs
08-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Get a permit from b.c. wildlife before you take any on the island(MORIARETY RIDGE AREA behind MT.ARROWSMITH) there is NO open season on them.

Relax nothing to do with the island all handled and above board. Post would be deleated by now if I could have, no need to shout at me:sad:!!

kyleklassen
08-27-2012, 05:45 PM
pops has a shouting problem........had some guy on here get ahold of me looking for grouse pieces...

MillBay
08-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Did the guy say where he was from Jim. I dropped Blue grouse wings and tail feathers off to a Biologist in 70 Mile for a couple of years, he was doing a study on the Chilcoton Blue Grouse population. Long shot but just curious.

Foxton Gundogs
08-28-2012, 08:36 AM
He's out of Victoria but I guess he travels all over the province. I hooked him up with one of my partners who shoots the ptarmigan opening every year on the Gnat Pass.

Eastbranch
08-28-2012, 08:58 AM
Does he just do BC? I kill a ton in the Yukon & NWT. I might even have time to shoot gnat pass on my holidays in a month. I've never hunted there but every time I drive through I think man, what a great area.

MillBay
08-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Where is Gnat pass?

Foxton Gundogs
08-28-2012, 09:26 AM
About 45 min south of Dease Lake