PDA

View Full Version : 3-15 / 3-16 sept 1 for 4 point season rifle ?

betteroffishing
08-25-2012, 09:02 AM
anyone know why this area has an earlier oppening than most othe areas in the area? how is access to the western side of boston bar best achieved? ive never hunted the area before but i still off work and am considering a day trip on the second . does the area hold good numbers of game , is that the reaon fo the earlier than usual rifle oppening? thanks

TyTy
08-25-2012, 09:23 AM
hard to access some areas. good numbers of grouse! west of boston bar is good for access, take the north bend road accross the bridge. i start the season there every year, but its success has been nil in early season.

good place for a day trip.

Kapow
08-25-2012, 11:50 AM
You can also access these areas by taking the Lytton ferry. Surprisingly, i have seen some big bucks there even with the many indians that live around the area.

CHEAM
08-25-2012, 11:55 AM
That is where I'm going next week. I have seen them up high and down low. Look on google earth. There are some burns, slashes and alpine if your willing to hike. Plus access to region 2 for bows. I will be camp at Nahatlach lake. Not counting on seeing much but it's a good place that the family can come along and also have a good time.