PDA

View Full Version : 7 days boys n girls.

cumminsforever
08-23-2012, 09:49 PM
WELL? Who's ready for bow season? I know I am but first day off I'm going out n gettin in some last minute target practice with the excalibur (compound needs a new string). I'm gettin excited n know that come sep 1st I won't be sleeping much the night before.

ianwuzhere
08-23-2012, 09:51 PM
x2! good luck.. that reminds me i should be out practicing very soon with the excaliber!!

cumminsforever
08-23-2012, 09:54 PM
x2! good luck.. that reminds me i should be out practicing very soon with the excaliber!! Thanks. They are nice bows eh? What model do you have?

hunter1993ap
08-23-2012, 10:01 PM
i'm ready! ive shot a lot since the spring so i'm as confident as i have ever been. for me the early season is just an excuse to get out. i'll probably let most animals walk unless they have the wow factor.

cumminsforever
08-23-2012, 10:07 PM
i'm ready! ive shot a lot since the spring so i'm as confident as i have ever been. for me the early season is just an excuse to get out. i'll probably let most animals walk unless they have the wow factor.

To be honest I have never tried antler stew so for me I'm not out there for a big rack.

hunter1993ap
08-23-2012, 10:24 PM
To be honest I have never tried antler stew so for me I'm not out there for a big rack.
i'm a meat hunter too!!! theres a lot more meat on a 200 pound plus mule deer skinned and gutted with the head off than a 100 pounder. i also like hunting too much to punch my tags in the first week!!

yota
08-23-2012, 10:47 PM
5 more sleeps for me...lol I cany wait im going for the last 2 days of any bull moose and scouting for elk and deer for 2 weeks.

ianwuzhere
08-23-2012, 10:55 PM
i have an ibex- wut model u got?. last year was successful with a bull elk. hopefully this year will be a repeat .

22ruger
08-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Packs are packed,broad heads put on leaving Fridsy night with my son he has an Ibex I use a Phoenix planning to get mulies and white tails this weekend.Been scoping and scouting for the last two months so hoping to be successful and have deer in the butchers by Saturday night.Booked off Sept10-14 for elk that we scouted hopefully gotta buy a bigger freezer to be new coffee table and smaller freezers will be new end tables.

recoil
08-25-2012, 06:59 PM
First year bow hunting for me, should be interesting... I would be amped to get anything even a yummy little spike!

Ozone
08-25-2012, 07:57 PM
I get out of camp wednesday, so thursday I will go buy a crossbow and I should be ready for the opening :razz:

Kidding. Good luck to all the stick flingers here.

cumminsforever
08-26-2012, 11:31 PM
i have an ibex- wut model u got?. last year was successful with a bull elk. hopefully this year will be a repeat .

Exomax Well sorta dads but I still live at home soo. Yeah no kiddin last year sucked for my season though shot one doe n that was it.

cumminsforever
08-26-2012, 11:34 PM
First year bow hunting for me, should be interesting... I would be amped to get anything even a yummy little spike!

Well good luck best thing you can do is get a range finder for bow hunting.