PDA

View Full Version : Target block with lifetime warranty!

hunter fisher
08-21-2012, 10:52 PM
To the hunters who dont like paying 119.99 every year for a new block, i recently won a bulldog target at a 3d shoot, and after doing some research, i found out it has a liftime warranty. they will either repair it or replace it, free of charge, FOR LIFE!!! no reciept or proof of purchase neccesary.

im not a rep and have no affiliation with this company, just always hated paying money for targets

maybe this is old news? but none of my archery buddys had every heard of something like this, just thought id pass it on!!

ps, only downside is its field tips only, no broadheads

the have a branch in canada, just google bulldog targets

hotload
08-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Some good info right there, thanxxxx.......................................... .............

willyqbc
08-22-2012, 05:27 AM
We have 2 of the smaller bulldogs and 1 of the large version and they are VERY durable. The first one we bought was the smaller version and has been used regularly by my whole family for 4 years now I think. We shoot a LOT and all year round. Only signs of wear are the black dots are now faded. Excellent product!!

Chris

Ruger4
08-22-2012, 06:17 AM
I bought the double dog a couple years ago, it's been pounded with field tips front and back , stuffing is coming out now , it's only a matter of time , nothing last forever , not even the Rinehart 18-1 , but thanks I'll give them a call !!

Bowzone_Mikey
08-22-2012, 08:24 AM
... yep ... 12 bucks for shipping for a new face and instructions to install your self ... ... Not a bad deal ... ... I like the Bulldogs ... I am getting a new "Hips" target sent up to me to try out ... FP and BHs

Ruger4
08-22-2012, 08:35 AM
another good target that has taken 1000's of broadheads is the older style (bigger) yellowjacket , black foam skin , and a plastic inner media , she's gettin a bit tattered now but worth every penny , this was a sample and was running around a $100 about 3-4 years ago.

Sideofabarn
08-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Sweet! The GF bought me a Reinhart target recently, which allegedly has a 1 year replacement warranty. Not sure about the foam in the Bulldogs, but practicing with my Slick Tricks the other evening showed the arrows get penetration to about 3/4 through the target. I did not see that with either field points or the Magnus two blades, and I did drop a little lube on the heads.