PDA

View Full Version : relay creek and road closure boundaries

xcaribooer
08-19-2012, 12:46 PM
I have a couple questions about the relay creek area , I would prefer to communicate by pm's, so if you are familiar with the area and are willing to answer a couple questions please pm me thanks

reach
08-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Not familiar with the area but here's the official regulation (http://www.bclaws.ca/EPLibraries/bclaws_new/document/ID/freeside/474756515) as of April 2011. The closure covers the whole Relay Creek watershed west of Cardtable Mountain.

Spruce Lake Closed Area

Effective during the period June 1 to November 30 inclusive, in that portion of M.U. 3-32 (except the Slim Creek Forest Road and the Roxey Creek Mining Road indicated in green and designated as open year round on the attached Map No. 1-3) contained within the following described boundaries:
Commencing at the point of intersection of the midlines of Gun Creek and Roxey Creek; thence in a general southwesterly direction along the midline of Roxey Creek, and a prolongation thereof, to the point of intersection with the southerly boundary of the watershed of Slim Creek; thence in a general westerly and northerly direction, along the southerly and westerly boundaries of the watershed of Slim Creek, to the point of intersection with the westerly boundary of the watershed of Gun Creek in the vicinity of Taylor Pass; thence in a general northeasterly direction along the westerly boundaries of the watersheds of Gun Creek and Tyaughton Creek to Elbow Pass; thence in a general easterly direction along the northerly boundary of the watershed of Tyaughton Creek to the point of intersection with the westerly boundary of the watershed of Relay Creek; thence in a general northerly and easterly direction along the westerly and northerly boundaries of the watershed of Relay Creek to a point due North of Cardtable Mountain; thence southerly in a straight line to the point of intersection with the natural boundary of Relay Creek on the south shore thereof; thence in a general southerly and south-westerly direction along the southerly boundary of the watershed of Relay Creek to the point of intersection with the easterly boundary of the watershed of Tyaughton Creek; thence in a general easterly direction, along the northerly boundary of the watershed of Tyaughton Creek, to the point of intersection with the westerly boundary of the watershed of an unnamed stream which flows southerly into Tyaughton Creek near Bonanza Creek; thence in a general southerly direction along the westerly boundary of the watershed of the said stream and a prolongation thereof to the point of intersection with the midlines of Tyaughton Creek and Bonanza Creek; thence in a general southwesterly and southerly direction along the midline of Bonanza Creek and a prolongation thereof to the point of intersection with the northerly boundary of the watershed of Eldorado Creek; thence in a general easterly, southerly and southwesterly direction along the northerly, easterly and southerly boundaries of the watershed of Eldorado Creek to the point of intersection with the easterly boundary of the watershed of Gun Creek; thence south-westerly in a straight line to the point of commencement.

bcfirefly
08-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Usually do our annual moose hunt back that way via horseback. Beautiful country, more and amore wolves though. shot me a pm and i'll see what i can tell ya

xcaribooer
08-21-2012, 08:47 PM
kirby clear your inbox..