PDA

View Full Version : Local Hunters Club?

KMH
11-17-2006, 06:45 AM
Does anybody know if the local hunters club still exists?

is there any other hunting club in the lower mainland which has leased duck/pheasant hunting properties?

-Khurrum

Steeleco
11-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Not sure which club you mean, but closest to Cloverdale I would think is Semiahmoo Fish and game at 184th and 12th ave.

Otherwise there's lots of clubs POCO, Mission, Abbotsford, Ridgedale, and likely more I don't know of.

KMH
11-17-2006, 10:05 AM
the local hunters club use to be for surrey, they use to lease duck hunting properties...

im looking to join a club for access to leased land or pheasants... any help would br greatly appreciated, thanks:)

lapadat
11-17-2006, 07:19 PM
One of the major clubs that leases land for waterfowl and pheasant hunting is the Associated Wildlife Preserve out of Delta. Apparently they have quite a wait list to get into the club.

You could always buy your own birds and release them where and when you like.

Lapadat

browningboy
11-17-2006, 09:06 PM
That associated wildlife club has its goods and bad, when you go out to the "wack", they have everything sewn up, so hows the ordinary guy supposed to get out to hunt ducks, thats why I quit doing duck hunting, it was more frustrating than anything and to boot they have a waiting list! Can you say discouragement, anyway thats my associated rant! Although, where does a person go to hunt pheasent in the lower yukland?:lol:

Fido
11-17-2006, 09:38 PM
How about Cache Creek or Clinton as I now live up there. Will post pic's of my 4x4 he's not the biggest but he's mine. I may have to email someone and get them to post hint hint ex be will look for you next year at the resort.

browningboy
11-17-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey Fido, what are you talking about?:|