PDA

View Full Version : Kamloops Biologists

Rob
08-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Anyone know how to get in contact with these guys. I have a goat draw for south side Carpenter lake, did some scouting for 2 days and didnt see a single animal. just want to ask them a couple questions. thanks

Jagermeister
08-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Phone the Kamloops MOE office and ask to speak to Chris Proctor. Doug Jury has retired.

jml11
08-13-2012, 12:52 PM
The BC Gov has an online directory which will get you the desk # and email of all BC gov employees (caveat: it's not always up to date):

http://dir.gov.bc.ca/

If you want the wildlife guys type "wildlife biologist" under 'search for'. Scroll through the list for the kamloops folks.

4 point
08-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Doug was a great source of info for years and a good guy. Happy retirement Doug.

Jagermeister
08-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Chris Proctor is a good guy too. Look forward to his input into wildlife management, I am sure he will have our best interests at heart. His continued employment depends upon it.

frenchbar
08-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Anyone know how to get in contact with these guys. I have a goat draw for south side Carpenter lake, did some scouting for 2 days and didnt see a single animal. just want to ask them a couple questions. thanks

did you just scope from the rd or did you hike up top its big country rugged and steep and those goats have a lot of places to hide.. is your draw towards goldbridge or back towards the mission dam .?