PDA

View Full Version : broken into

stixnstones
08-02-2012, 09:52 AM
long story short my truck was broken into sat night. 60lb pse x force axe6 rh bow stolen with cobra sights,scizzor drop away rest,quiver, arrows ,broadheads, sony handy cam, digital camera, binoculars, wallet n more. i makes me sick that we work hard for our things n low lives have to do this. if any finds any of tese things or thinks someone may have it or is selling it please let me know. thanks

Elkaholic
08-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Where it happened might help people out.

Spy
08-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Where was your truck broken into ?(area) PG the island ?Sorry to hear about your bad luck! If you give us more details you might get lucky! If I were you I would set a trap they will be back, criminals are stupid! Park in the same place come Sat ,put an empty bow case on the back seat & wait, could be rewarding!
Good luck

ruger#1
08-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Start checking pawn shops in you neighbourhood.

warnniklz
08-02-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm going to kinda hi-jack this thread. Went out to my vehicle this morning to find the passenger window busted. They also busted up the steering column and ignition. They tool some but not all of my spare change. Had some expensive rods and reels in there, binos and my camera. Didn't take any of it.

Second night in my new place.

Spy
08-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Areas guys where ? Could save some other poor sod, from going through the same thing!

warnniklz
08-02-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm in Terrace

monasheemountainman
08-02-2012, 12:17 PM
that really sucks guys! dont leave your nice shi* in your truck!!!

rocksteady
08-02-2012, 12:32 PM
After having my vehicle broke into and all of my fishing gear stolen (+/- $2K) I learned a valuable lesson..

If you do not want it stolen, don't leave it in the truck.. Going through a claim with house insurance was fairly simple, but would have been unnecessary if I just would have been smart and put the gear in the garage, where it belonged....

Lesson learned, for me anyways...

nwalter
08-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Start checking pawn shops in you neighbourhood.

This is the MO of a crack head or someone too lazy to walk home

doubled
08-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Bottom line is don't keep stuff in your vehicle or it will disappear - GUARANTEED.

russm86
08-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Yea, not to say peoples personal belongings shouldnt be safe where ever they may be but I thought it was common sense now a days to take everything out of your vehicles thats worth anything. Out of sight out of mind. I would never imagine leaving all that stuff in a vehicle unless its parked in my garage. Seems like its just asking to be stolen.