PDA

View Full Version : Tag tails

Jokerwld
08-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey Guys we are looking for some images for our tag tails section in the upcoming Fall issue of BC Outdoors hunting and Shooting
send your images to Editor@BCoutdoorsmagazine.com
need the following info
who , what with what and where( region)
thanks Mike

Wackman
08-02-2012, 10:15 AM
There is a guy on here this morning that "finishes off deer" with
a SHOVEL!?! WTF? Apparently it took him an hour, so he would
have had lots of time taking pictures....

Spy
08-02-2012, 10:45 AM
No that was an old lady protecting herself from a fawn that was attacking her & her flowers!

huntcoop
08-02-2012, 01:24 PM

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, one born every minute.

russm86
08-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Ok, so I have to ask cause for some reason I can't come up with an answer for this but what is a "tag tail"?

rides bike to work
08-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Sorry about what I'm about to say Mike but its the truth.I have enjoyed Bc outdoors for many years reading all my dads old issues from the 70sand 80s I've noticed it's really changed. The articles in the past were extreme .Tales of portaging lakes and streams to remote locations eating the fish and game caught along the way. These were written by real outdoorsmen.The articles of late seem to be focused on the urban shmuck taking a day trip to a stocked pond .Or a trip to a exclusive lake front cabin with Brian chan to catch nudered trout by the dozens.it had definatly lost its ability to take me along on that great adventure into the real wild Bc outdoors. Are times tough over there is the magazine business taking a hit so its hard to hire writers that are really getting out in the the real wilds of Bc or are you just targeting the urban shmuck that wants to get out for a day trip because fishing with rod said the fishing was good.I'd advise you to read through some of those old issues and go back to the roots of outdoor writing Sorry for being blunt

By the way think you can give me some writing tips I'm bad with run on sentences and don't know where to start and end my paragraphs;)

Jokerwld
08-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the comments
I rely on the submissions of our writers to try and put together each issue I would love for someone to send in some adventure stories
if you or anyone think they may be interested in trying their hand at writing send me an email
BTW still looking for some images for the tag tails ( wall of fame)