PDA

View Full Version : little help please

leftfield
07-28-2012, 03:11 PM
So here's the deal. I've got about 6 days to go camping/fishing and quading with my daughter and I'm trying to find a place where I can do all three from the same camp. I can be rough camping as we don't mind that and in fact that would be best. I have a 10' car topper on a trailer with the quad and a truck and camper. It would be nice to discover some new places 4-5 hours from surrey that had some decent fishing and trails. I am lucky enough that my daughter still likes to go camping and such and I don't want to disappoint her. If you've got any place you like to share please PM me the info. Thanks guys

monasheemountainman
07-28-2012, 03:40 PM
get the fishing map book for region 3. tonnes of places around!

.330 Dakota
07-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Greeney lake on Timothy Lake road in Lac La Hache,,not because I live here,,but we are exactly 5 hours north of Surrey,,,great rec site,,good fishing for a small boat, and a bazillion trails to discover.
This lake is about 10 minutes off the hwy, and it is quiet there. Also there is a multitude of lakes around that area that are reasonably accessible, some by truck, some by quad.

Jagermeister
07-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Frogmore Lakes south of Lac laJune. It is at the same exit point as Logan Lake and you head toward there but the turn off is left (south) a few clicks after exit. When it says turn to Surry Lake, you keep going straight, again a few clicks and turn left again (this time it will be northerly. Go past the first lake and you will find a nice camping area. Lots of trail for quadding. Don't get lost.

leftfield
07-30-2012, 07:34 PM
thanks for the suggestions guys