PDA

View Full Version : Lofty goal!

springpin
07-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Well, I'm finally taking a little vacation. Taking the family camping, and fishing(finally). So we leave tomorrow, and back Monday.

I've set myself a bit of a lofty goal... Here it is...Saturday morning, wake up Early and go fish 5 lakes successfully.

So, my plan is to fish a lake till I get one in the net, then pack up, And repeat until I arrive at the 5th lake, which is where we are camped...Then when all is said and done..Get into the beers, and sleep.

This will also be recorded on my GOPRO camera.

I'm really looking forwad to this challenge... Oh did I mention... My Inlaws are here...:shock:

BiG Boar
07-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Seems like a lot of time moving and less time fishing. But I bet very few people have done something like that, so you could be onto something. I would bet most people haven't fished two lakes in a day.

springpin
07-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Lakes are fairly close together. And it's quick set up. Kick boat stays inflated, and into the water I go. The longest drive is probably 15km.

Bc Deer Hunter
08-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Lakes are fairly close together. And it's quick set up. Kick boat stays inflated, and into the water I go. The longest drive is probably 15km.
Are you going up the Dee lake chain by any chance? Good luck cant wait for the video!! :)